Own Recordings

Elysian893 said:
this is why i can't recommend a pod to anyone... i'm not trying to down you or anything, but line6 is incapable of making good useable tones.

i dont know man i kind of like the tone, you obviously like different, also this is in a pretty raw mix, actually it hasnt even been mixed just some layered guitars,

its just too grainy, for most anyones likes... and thats what i've heard out of any line6 setup i've heard... it sounds stale, not organic... i tend to get a fairly organic sound out of my vamp, totally different than line6...

vamp pro... its neither a vamp 1 or 2, its a rack unit, though its mostly based off the vamp2, but with more inputs and outputs and much better interface and slightly faster patch shifting...

Elysian893 said:
its just too grainy, for most anyones likes... and thats what i've heard out of any line6 setup i've heard... it sounds stale, not organic... i tend to get a fairly organic sound out of my vamp, totally different than line6...
and im using audition too and i know how much you hate audition :) i havent had the time to learn cubase yet

reminds me I shagged a wench last night i shouldnt have ..gotta love whiskey actually gav it was islander whisky straight from perth scotland!

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
reminds me I shagged a wench last night i shouldnt have ..gotta love whiskey actually gav it was islander whisky straight from perth scotland!

aye? Hahaha, fucking dos!

fridaY13th said:
my mate finally got round to mixing down Dungeon Of Boyd, the 4th song in the Richard Boyd saga.

What do u think?

www.planetcarl.com/music/dungeon.mp3

the theme tune for a Dungeon where the good people were taken in the times of Boyd

nice, but the voice is to laud, personally i never listen to what ppl write or sing about i simply don’t care, singer is just another instrument for me.
also the voice is slightly, hum... unconfined…

FallingDownInRuins said:
nice, but the voice is to laud, personally i never listen to what ppl write or sing about i simply don’t care, singer is just another instrument for me.
also the voice is slightly, hum... unconfined…
thats because you are a retard :Spin:

Elysian893 said:
been working on this the last couple hours, its just the rhythm track right now, gotta figure out where i'm gonna put the lead, or maybe even add another section for the lead... a friend of mine recommended a clean part for this, probly gonna put a riff after the clean section and a lead there too, then go back into the riff i end the song on... but its a work in progress, so you know...

http://www.elysian-online.com/Jan7thRiff.mp3

nice song i really liked it!
did you actually recorded this drums or it was sampled midi?
also do you mind if i will try to create bass line to it?