Ozzfest Is Weak....

CLVBURR71

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
JUST WANT TO SAY with no anthrax on the bill it is very very weak...slayer..... :tickled: is a joke they lost there edge about 10 years ago...in todays music WHAT DOESNT DIE is heavier then any weak slayer song on there new :tickled: cd......can not tell you guys enough ozzfest is a major joke.....this will be the last ozzweakfest :wave:

CLVBURR71 said:
JUST WANT TO SAY with no anthrax on the bill it is very very weak...slayer..... :tickled: is a joke they lost there edge about 10 years ago...in todays music WHAT DOESNT DIE is heavier then any weak slayer song on there new :tickled: cd......can not tell you guys enough ozzfest is a major joke.....this will be the last ozzweakfest :wave:
Slayer ........weak.............right...... obviously your fucking crazy dude, if you would have said that about super joint, i would have agreed, if you would have said that about judas preist i might have agreed,even if you said that about ozzy i wouldnt have said anything, but to say slayers weak has got to be the stupidest thing ive heard in a while. Anthrax wishes they had the fan base Slayer has :headbang:

Actually,
It seems like this year's Ozzfest has less "popular" stuff than ever. Like everybody else, i have to hammer you on the Slayer thing. God Hates Us All is, IMO, the best Slayer album in years! Have a good one.

Ozzy can barely stand up. I'm hoping he doesn't collapse or sneeze and break something before the show. :tickled:

The lineup looks great this year IMO. Of couse it would be MUCH better if Anthrax was on the bill but that obviously ain't gonna happen. There has to be some bad blood somewhere if you ask me. I mean they have two bands that were opening up for Thrax just a few months ago but no Thrax.

oh and Slayer are to weak what day is to night.

Hell must have frozen over if Slayer is weak. I love Anthrax so I will not pin them against Slayer. This year's ozzfest will rule because Judas Priest is on the bill. They are definitely not weak. They are going to teach all the young bands how to stack the Marshalls and play LOUD.

If Slayer is weak, then why are there so many bands out there that try to imitate them? Slayer's influence can be found in just about every metal band out there since the late '80s. Slayer weak? Not in a million years.