Ozzfest might actually be worth it this year

Yeah. They reformed without Dino. Raymond is on drums, Christian on GUITAR and they have new bass player, I guess the one from Strapping Young Lad. We'll see what they bring.

I saw Ozzy with Sabbath on the Reunion tour. But as for Ozzy as a solo artist I am not really interested. Some of his stuff I really like, but a lot of it I don't really care for. Plus, it is almost painful to hear him speak nowadays. I don't want to see him unless he can pull it off successfully.

Scott

SCott308 said:
I saw Ozzy with Sabbath on the Reunion tour. But as for Ozzy as a solo artist I am not really interested. Some of his stuff I really like, but a lot of it I don't really care for. Plus, it is almost painful to hear him speak nowadays. I don't want to see him unless he can pull it off successfully.

Scott
My friend played me the audio he recorded of Ozzy last year at Ozzfest, and it sounded terrible. His first two solo albums are classics, and he has many other great solo songs. But now he's just terrible. :cry:

Ozzy hasn't been very entertaining on stage for years now. Even with the Sab's, they just go through the motions and play the same ol' "hits" set list. The last two times I saw Sabbath at Ozzfest, I left, went to the car and passed out (10 hours of beer drinking in the summer heat had nothing to do with that decision :)) I agree with Cincy the Conservative. Just keep the Ozzfest name. Priest alone should headline.