Ozzfest

OMFG, i heart Ozzfest!!! It gets three hearts!!! I'm madly in love with it. I thought LOG and Nile were the only good bands and probably wouldn't go but i found out the rest and OMG, Chthonic?????!!!!!(my band!!!!!), In This Moment, Behemoth, LOG, Nile, and two other bands were really good. I'm going no matter what and i'm really excited. I never expected this. I just hope Cradle take that last slot on main stage, then everything will be PERFECT! Seven good bands! I'd have to pay to see these bands but now, they're all for free and a perfect opportunity cuz they're coming to New Mexico! YEAH@

yeah if cradle plays, i'd like to go.

I'm going this year. Ozzy, LoG...I'll probably check out hatebreed and behemoth. Most of those other bands I haven't heard yet, so I might find something I like.

I'm going this year. Ozzy, LoG...I'll probably check out hatebreed and behemoth. Most of those other bands I haven't heard yet, so I might find something I like.

3 Inches of Blood fucking own all the bands except Ozzy. And dude, PM me letting me know if yer still coming up ehre for Borgir!