Ozzfest

Nile, 3 inches of blood, Behemoth,Lamb of god and ozzy shit this is pretty cool for a free concert.

id go if it was within 10 minutes of LA, sadly, it isn't. I am not travelling that far for......no bands that I like

Hell yes! This is soooooo fuckin awsome! A concert three hours away and totally free? I am so there. Concerts are like a big deal to me so i don't care what bands play as long as it's not emo/punk shit. BTW, when do bands start getting confirmed?

Heartless: Are you fuckin kidding me?????!!!! I wanted to go to last year's Ozzfest so badly. The line-up was really good to me. It had all metalcore which i love.

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

I knew it! Not much decent bands would play a free Ozzfest. Ozzfest fucking suck shit. THe only good bands are LAMB OF GOD only cuz they're like the all American band and they'd do things like this and Nile. Gotta see the two of them!

Me too! They make such fun stageshows. The only problem with a free Ozzfest is that the merchandise and water are going to be priced higher than usual and it's going to be fucking packed when LOG hit the stage.

I'll stick to the seats,no need to pit,just watch the band:)

As far as Behemoth goes,I go frontsie,then when Hatebreed comes on,I go bye-bye,no FSU for me:lol:

OMFG, i heart Ozzfest!!! It gets three hearts!!! I'm madly in love with it. I thought LOG and Nile were the only good bands and probably wouldn't go but i found out the rest and OMG, Chthonic?????!!!!!(my band!!!!!), In This Moment, Behemoth, LOG, Nile, and two other bands were really good. I'm going no matter what and i'm really excited. I never expected this. I just hope Cradle take that last slot on main stage, then everything will be PERFECT! Seven good bands! I'd have to pay to see these bands but now, they're all for free and a perfect opportunity cuz they're coming to New Mexico! YEAH@

They aren't playing Canada... which is gay, and as much as I love Ozzy and 3IoB, it's just not a good enoguh show to be worth the 8 hours drive to Detroit.