Ozzy as a mallcore idol

Its a shame Randy Rhoads died I would much prefer Ozzy to have died think of all the bollocks Ozzy has done these past years and think of what Randy could of achieved if he was still with us.

I saw some kid with emo hair and an Ozzy sweatshirt the other day. It made me sad.

That story about the metalcore guy insulting Iron Maiden is amusing. I don't like Iron Maiden but never would I say that metalcore, which, even in it's name, is only half metal, is more metal than Maiden.

That core guy is pretty annoying but nothing is lamer than indie kids who wear Iron Maiden t-shirts to be ironic. It wasn't funny 10 years ago, and it certainly hasn't gotten any more entertaining.

Carcassian said:
Killed yourself for not immediately smashing his fucking floppy fringed head through the nearest window, and then stamping on his head until it burst like a ripe melon.

So you are saying murder was the right way to go......I'll remember that next time. :headbang:

The conversation was so dumb, and such a shock to me, I really didn't know how to react at that time. Now I wish I wouldve resulted in physical violence. :kickass:

Perdition's Light said:
That core guy is pretty annoying but nothing is lamer than indie kids who wear Iron Maiden t-shirts to be ironic. It wasn't funny 10 years ago, and it certainly hasn't gotten any more entertaining.

what kind of indie faggot would wear a maiden t-shirt? I couldn't even imagine that