Ozzfest 2005

KMADD said:
In Flames, Soilwork, Arch Enemy and The Haunted metalcore? I think this is a
solid Ozzfest.

From what I can tell......In Flames are nu-metal, Soilwork are shitcore, and Arch Enemy are just boring mediocre crap.

I hate ozzfest it comes here to the pine knob every year and it sucks the outdoors muffles most the sound so no band can be loud and all the best bands play during the day which sucks and ozzy is a poser drunken christian crybaby nobody that has to be the most over-rated "rock star"/"singer" in history.

fuck ozzfest

Barking Pumpkin said:
From what I can tell......In Flames are nu-metal, Soilwork are shitcore, and Arch Enemy are just boring mediocre crap.
In your opinion but from what I seen from the setlists In Flames and Soilwork
will be playing some of their older material I think In Flames played some
songs off Colony and The Jester Race. Oh well I know their last 2 cds were
nu-metallish but this will be the first time I seen this band since I missed them
a few years ago when they played with Iced Earth and Jag Panzer at the
Emerson Theater. I like Arch Enemy although their music is nowhere as
good as Carcass I still like Micheal Ammotts guitarwork and I like Angie's
vocals even though Estuary has the best female death vocals IMO.

Last year, Ozzfest didnt come to Toronto but just Judas Priest and Slayer came. And it was better like that then having to see the rest of those bands in Ozzfest.

Ozzfest = mallcore

In Flames are like its only redeeming value (and most of their newer stuff sucks, too), which really doesn't justify paying $100+ for tickets.

Varg Vikernes said:
Ozzfest = mallcore

In Flames are like its only redeeming value (and most of their newer stuff sucks, too), which really doesn't justify paying $100+ for tickets.
Still going so I can see Maiden as well. Black Dahlia Murder are pretty decent
as well. (here come the jeers!)

KMADD said:
Still going so I can see Maiden as well. Black Dahlia Murder are pretty decent
as well. (here come the jeers!)

i saw black dailia murder live with king diamond nile and behemoth i think and they were awful live. bored me like crazy, even someone i knew who liked a lot of thier stuff said it wasn't impressive.

Enemy242 said:
i saw black dailia murder live with king diamond nile and behemoth i think and they were awful live. bored me like crazy, even someone i knew who liked a lot of thier stuff said it wasn't impressive.

I can't believe Behemoth played BEFORE them.

whoever pays 100 dollars for a ticket is crazy..i know that at camden where i went..lawn seats were only 35 bucks..but in holmdel..which is today..it was 50 bucks..crazy