paddy is asking about the band slipknot

I've enjoyed Slipknot for years and I still do. They're not the best or most talented band when compared to some real metal bands but they don't have to be. They're good at what they do and I enjoy it for what it is.

And they put on one hell of an entertaining live show, I'd like to add.

Fredy_Brown said:
Why the hell are you all wanking over thrir first record? Cause they weren´t famous yet, right? God, that was crap with shitty production.

Are you delusional? Can you really not grasp the concept of disliking a popular band? Or can you grasp the concept of liking and disliking certain music? If he likes the record he likes it, if he doesn't like it he doesn't like it, it has nothing to do with the fame or success of the band.

ProjectedBlack said:
Are you delusional? Can you really not grasp the concept of disliking a popular band? Or can you grasp the concept of liking and disliking certain music? If he likes the record he likes it, if he doesn't like it he doesn't like it, it has nothing to do with the fame or success of the band.
Definitely not, lot of people don´t like bands because of their popularity and being not true.

-Demonium- said:
I hear they're supposed to be quite good?
Anyone know?

One of them says so never backing it up. Shitknot is not the only heavy band with incompetant musicians so I guess it's normal somewhat.

Black Core said:
Download it, I don't have 5dollars

Mate, as a Belgian, you have a pretty exciting scene with some great bands - and you choose to listen to fucking Slipknot ?

I hope TPOG find out where you live and pay you a fucking personal visit.

You'll be converted!