Pain Live dates 2012

Hi Sarah - we don't know yet. At the moment we have no plans to do that anyway, but as always, things can change. Right now we are focusing on spring shows and upcoming festival season. We will visit at least two German festivals anyway!

Hi Sarah - we don't know yet. At the moment we have no plans to do that anyway, but as always, things can change. Right now we are focusing on spring shows and upcoming festival season. We will visit at least two German festivals anyway!

Hi Michael! Thank you! I'm unfortunately not at festivals, because I have no pleasure to go there all alone, but I hope you play soon again in Cologne or Dortmund. You were there at the time even at the One darks Winter Night in Dortmund. By the way super show. Did you then also be an autograph session?

2012-03-30 SG25 – Västerås – Sweden
2012-04-20 Karmøygeddon metal festival – Haugesund – Norway
2012-05-11 Vorterix Theatre (Teatro de Colegiales) – Buenos Aires – Argentina
2012-05-12 Blackmore Rockbar – Sao Paolo – Brazil
2012-05-15 TBC – TBC – Bolivia
2012-05-17 Teatro Metro – Bogota – Colombia
2012-05-19 Pepper Club – San José – Costa Rica
2012-05-20 Circo Volador – Mexico City – Mexico
2012-07-13 Masters of rock – Plzen – Czech Republic
2012-07-14 Bang Your Head – Balingen – Germany
2012-07-21 Queens Of Metal – Steinbach – Germany
2012-08-10 Metalcamp – Tolmin – Slovenia

Hi Michael!

I miss the "Rockharz"-Festival in your List (12.-14. 7.)!

I would only go there for PAIN...

Now PLEASE don´t tell me you are NOT there! :erk:

Thank you guys for an awsome show yesterday :headbang: I had so much fun!
And thank u Michael for picking up that pick i got from Peter but dropped on the stage. I also succeded in catching one of your drumsticks David, so thank you for that! I hope u will be back for more shows in the future! :kickass:

Thank you guys for an awsome show yesterday :headbang: I had so much fun!
And thank u Michael for picking up that pick i got from Peter but dropped on the stage. I also succeded in catching one of your drumsticks David, so thank you for that! I hope u will be back for more shows in the future! :kickass:

Thanks for coming, it was a great evening!

thanks for the concert @ SG25
everytime I see you, I can feel what real happiness means
waited for the beginning of your show for 8 hours but it was really worth it
you fill my life every single day so don't be surprised if sometimes I cannot even speak when you're in front of me, I would like to thank you for so many things and actually I never know where to begin..be sure you deserve my dedication..
tack Michael for mentioning me again on your blog
all the best & cheers from Italy
Elsa

Just stubled upon this:

I am guessing that I will not be able to make any of these dates, but looks like a nice tour :)

Sean, you were just faster than us, and published it before we did :)
It became official just recently.
But, i am pretty surprised you won't show up - no european tour is complete without you in the frontline, hehe..

Anyway, good to see you in Gothenburg a few days ago, hope you are alright.

Well, I am moving to the UK actually in a few months for the rest of the year, so I will not be able to see you without traveling that's for sure.

But you should see me around next week in Norway ;)

:loco::Spin::headbang::worship:kickass::danceboy:
11/11 Antwerp
25/11 Tilburg
My little heart took a giant leap for joy when I read this news!
Thank you guys for bringing me this happiness ;)
Can't wait to see you all again.

Btw, I was wondering about this Zwarte cross festival...
Is it actually a motor cross event with some musical intervals or is it a real music festival?
Are you going to do a complete show or is it just a few songs?
(Either way it will be worth going there because YOU will be there of course ;))

Btw, I was wondering about this Zwarte cross festival...
Is it actually a motor cross event with some musical intervals or is it a real music festival?
Are you going to do a complete show or is it just a few songs?
(Either way it will be worth going there because YOU will be there of course ;))

to be honest, right now i have no idea. Let's get back on the topic when we get closer to the date.

to be honest, right now i have no idea. Let's get back on the topic when we get closer to the date.

I suppose it's a little bit of both?! As long as they have beer...

"The 'Black MotoCross' is a mixture of sports, music, camping and a lot of bizarre stunts. It took a few years before it grew to be the greatest music festival of eastern Holland and the greatest motor-cycle cross event of Holland. All tastes are catered for: music, market, fair, theatre, camping facilities, activities for juveniles, and fun stunts. In 2011 there were more than 152.500 vistitors at the 'Black MotoCross'."

Hi!,.. im a really big Fan of you guys!,.. and im really worried about the tour date in Bolivia :(,.. its supposed to be on May 15 but there is no more information about, please! could you tell me what happened??? ,.. thanks!

Hi!,.. im a really big Fan of you guys!,.. and im really worried about the tour date in Bolivia :(,.. its supposed to be on May 15 but there is no more information about, please! could you tell me what happened??? ,.. thanks!

Hello Cris_Is!
At the moment we don't know much more than you do I'm afraid, but we have people working on it. As soon as we get any more information it will be posted here and on the official PAIN homepage and Facebook page. Hope to see you in the audience wherever it might be! :kickass:

Great news about the tour coming to belgium in the trix , got my ticket already ;)

Just hoped you guy's would come to graspop again this year :worship:

Hello Cris_Is!
At the moment we don't know much more than you do I'm afraid, but we have people working on it. As soon as we get any more information it will be posted here and on the official PAIN homepage and Facebook page. Hope to see you in the audience wherever it might be! :kickass:

Thanks for the answer!, see you soon guys! :kickass:

I will for sure be in Stuttgart - ifffffffff there's no waxing this time :D :p

Just noticed that it will be a Friday-Night.
I'll better leave the car at home. It's gonna be hell of a party :danceboy: