Pain Live wish list

zeromancer

Pain Fan
Mar 16, 2010
Belgium
I thought , why not make a Pain live wish list ?
Make a list of 3 songs your really want pain to play live.
The only rule is : They did not play it live yet ;)

My list
1: Not afraid to die
2: Trapped
3: Fade away

Show me yours ! ( Lists ofc :loco: )

WRONG!!!
You can't chose "Nothing". It was on the setlists in 2004 - 2005. What are the rules here? Can one chose as song that has already been chosen? Zeromancer?

Yes, you are right... And I have Live is Overrated, so no excuse... :oops:

So
1. My Misery...
2. Bottle´s Nest
3. Tear it Up

Ok?

WRONG!!!
You can't chose "Nothing". It was on the setlists in 2004 - 2005. What are the rules here? Can one chose as song that has already been chosen? Zeromancer?

Well if the songs was played 1's or 2 times maybe , it can be on your list.
But it's on the whole tour , so it doesn't really count then.

It's funny you guy's all know what songs has been played live in the last 14 years :p

WRONG!!!
"Tear it Up" was played at the same tour as Nothing 2004 - 2005. I thought you guys were PAIN fans? :Smug:

Heeelp! Anyone? :ill:

I´m a fan, yes I am!!! :saint:

I feel Crashed, and Rope Around My Neck. Is this The Last Drop Of My Life? No One Knows Nothing about songs you´ve played live. You B**h. I Just Think Again, and keep Breathing In/Breathing Out. Should I Give It Up, or try one more time? I think I go On And On. If I fail, you can Just Hate Me and Shut Your Mouth. This is just Walking On Glas, but Save Your Prayers..
Ok, Third Wave...

1. My (huge) misery
2. Bottle´s nest
3. Not your kind

Bottle's nest
Trapped
Not afraid to die

i've never see the live of Pain :cry::cry::cry:
I wish Pain or Hypocrisy would come to China!!!:worship:notworthy i love Pain and Hypocrisy so much!!they are my favorite bands!!!:worship:

I guess I missed that one, what part of the tour?

I saw you at a summer festival and headlining in october

My mind isn't THAT sharp :lol:
I just know that we did it in 2007. It was not on the headline tour, but at any of the shows before that tour in 2007. I know i have been playing it in 2007, and i don't think it turned out that well live. Just as David said earlier, you never know what works live or not before you have tried it. There are songs that are just great on the album but doesn't really hit it on the spot when we do it live. And vice versa of course. In my opition, Clouds of exctacy was one of them (better on the album) and Walking on glass as well (better live).

My mind isn't THAT sharp :lol:

Oh, sorry about that, I thought you had a list of songs or something :lol:

It's just as that is one of the songs I would like to see that I have neved seen live before ;)

I agree that quite a few songs are better live, I think the one that I love live but not as much on album would be "Nailed to the ground"

And my 3 songs would be:
-The third wave
-Just think again
-Bottles Nest :kickass: :kickass: :puke:

And "Nothing", but that has already been played ;)

(Thinking about it, last time I saw you guys, the situation was kind of like the "Bottles Nest" song... It's actually quite a funny story :lol:)

I'd actually be quite interested of hearing Behind the Wheen and Here is the News as live versions!

But I'll exclude those because I want to give a call for Dark Fields of Pain and Psalms of Extinction. They'd work exceptionally well on dark club gig. Like.. Tavastia, in Helsinki, that you've grown used to on your visits here I suppose. But I could accept hearing them in Tuska, too.. *grin*

It's strange that the band never performs bonus tracks. Why so? I'd like to hear live:
Don't waste my time
Trapped
Tear it up