Pain Live wish list

Ohhh!

I would like to hear
"No One Knows" I Love that song, both versions
"The Game" Hasn't been played right?
"Liar or "Rope around my Neck" Nice speed nice songs~
Oh but "Fade away" Would also be nice! Perfect to play after half of the show or when ever the crowed needs to calm down XD
And once again just like Hetki "She Whipped" is a most!!!!! XD

Okay I couldn't chose 3 songs ><

hmm hard one hard one..
^^ i practical like all songs... even the unplayed ones XD I wil give it a try

-Psalms of Extinction
- THe third wave
- crashed

I hope i got it good :p

If I choose more songs to the new setlist, It's will be ...

"Psalms of Extinction" : I think its probably one of my favorite song of Pain... From my favorite album ! And I think that never been played in live :)

"The Third Wave" : One on my favorite song on the "Dancing" album ... :)

"Breathing In, Breathing Out" : One on my favorite song one the "Rebirth" album ... :)

"Live Fast Die Young" : My favorite song on the Cynic Paradise Album ...

and last, Why not replace the Cover "Eleanor Rigby" by an other cover like "Behind The Wheel ?" héhé ...

If I choose more songs to the new setlist, It's will be ...

"Psalms of Extinction" : I think its probably one of my favorite song of Pain... From my favorite album ! And I think that never been played in live :)

"The Third Wave" : One on my favorite song on the "Dancing" album ... :)

"Breathing In, Breathing Out" : One on my favorite song one the "Rebirth" album ... :)

"Live Fast Die Young" : My favorite song on the Cynic Paradise Album ...

and last, Why not replace the Cover "Eleanor Rigby" by an other cover like "Behind The Wheel ?" héhé ...

"Breathing In , Breathing Out" is even on the Live is Overrated DVD! So it has been played before!

But i agree on your other suggestions;-)

Leaving for the wilderness tomorrow. I just wanted to show you your wishlist that you've created during the last couple of weeks of "new" songs to add to the setlist:

1. Bottle’s Nest 8,4%

2. Behind The Wheel 5,6%
2. Psalms Of Extinction 5,6%
2. The Third Wave 5,6%
2. She Whipped 5,6%
2. The Third Wave 5,6%

3. Give It Up 4,2%
3. Not Afraid To Die 4,2%
3. Parallel To Ecstasy 4,2%
3. Tear It Up 4,2%
3. Trapped 4,2%

4. Bye/Die 2,8%
4. Crashed 2,8%
4. Dark Fields Of Pain 2,8%
4. Delusions 2,8%
4. Don’t Count Me Out 2,8%
4. Fade Away 2,8%
4. Learn How To Die 2,8%
4. Liar 2,8%
4. Live Fast Die Young 2,8%
4. Nothing 2,8%
4. Rope Around My Neck 2,8%

5. A Good Day To Die 1,4%
5. Breathe 1,4%
5. Breathing In Breathing Out 1,4%
5. Don’t Waste My Time 1,4%
5. Here Is The News 1,4%
5. Just Think Again 1,4%
5. My Misery 1,4%
5. No one Knows 1,4%
5. On Your Knees 1,4%
5. The Game 1,4%
5. TheLast Dropps Of My Life 1,4%

:kickass: :headbang:

4. Bye/Die 2,8% , 5. Breathing In Breathing Out 1,4%, 4. Dark Fields Of Pain 2,8%, 5. On Your Knees 1,4% - are not new songs, right? :)

The Third Wave 5,6% - 2 times? ))

1. Bottle&#8217;s Nest 8,4%
2. Behind The Wheel 5,6%
2. Psalms Of Extinction 5,6%
2. She Whipped 5,6%
2. The Third Wave 5,6%
3. Give It Up 4,2%
3. Not Afraid To Die 4,2%
3. Parallel To Ecstasy 4,2%
3. Tear It Up 4,2%
3. Trapped 4,2%
4. Crashed 2,8%
4. Delusions 2,8%
5. Breathe 1,4%
- I wish all that songs! ))))))

Hope to see you in Russia in 2011. And hope organization of the concert will be made by SPIKA, not JC-sound!

4. Bye/Die 2,8% , 5. Breathing In Breathing Out 1,4%, 4. Dark Fields Of Pain 2,8%, 5. On Your Knees 1,4% - are not new songs, right? :)
I didn't make the list. YOU did! :D

The Third Wave 5,6% - 2 times? ))
Even the sun has spots :D

Hope to see you in Russia in 2011. And hope organization of the concert will be made by SPIKA, not JC-sound!
Hope to se YOU when we come to Russia. Bring all your friends too :D

I guess we should look for gigs in Kazakhstan :worship:

Oh, dear David. I wish it comes true. But I have to investigate this matter. And it is unreal - difficult and costly. Plane ticket from Europe to Almaty (the largest city) is $600 (one way) per person. Plane ticket from Moscow to Almaty is about $400 (one way) per person. But after the concert, you also need to fly somewhere?

Jorney on train is impossible - it takes 4 days to get to Almaty from Moscow, for example )

And we also need to pay:
- fee
- Accommodation, meals
- rental of the club and back-line

And the concert will come with a maximum 500 people. In this case, the ticket should cost no more than $35, or maximum 300 people comes...

Even in tandem with the organizers of Moscow's our promotional company does not pull that amount.

Therefore, for me & other fans it is easier to fly to Moscow and Europe :(
or immigrate there )

I'm the official representative of the Samsas Traum band in CIS, but I can't I bring even them to my city! :)

Another problem - it is almost impossible to buy the latest releases of metal bands! Therefore, I order everything from webshops.
But many people just steal music from the internet.

And it is impossible to explain to people that if they want to go to concerts - they have to pay for music!!!!!! Musicians have the same work as everyone else.

And even if we invest our own money (because the sponsors can not be found) - that will be a tour in support of torrents and other illegal sources??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the long answer, I'm boiling :) :hotjump:

It's difficult to find official discs in Moscoe either,but local labels are usually trying to release all discs by the announced concert(if they haven't done it before).
ps: still want to hear Don't waste my time - it's so lively! :)

I believe that Nuclear Blast webshop is a good place to find the music

Michael, you're European and will never understand why Russian will find a thousand reasons not to pay for music, but to steal from the Internet! :(

Many times I've tried to explain how and why fans need to buy music legally -they respond that "only concerts bring musicians the money".
Please-please-please! write the truth, and I quote you :)

Those who want - bought officially, but it's usually adult people or those who are close to the musical community.

By the way, special thanks to Pain WebShop.
My CD was lost in september by it's way to Kazakhstan and they sent me a second copy for free! Guys, I love you!

_1.JPG