Pain Of Salvation

Traum:A

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2004
Well, I think, there is no need to tell you that much about POS anymore ;) Anyway, I saw my first POS show in Germany last week and was so blown away. Hardly to believe that I didn't pay much attention to them before. I missed something special I guess. There is a live review available (German only so far, English version is coming soon) with lots of pictures. Just wanna share them if ya like. Cheers!

http://www.nocturnalhall.com/

I had preordered the 'BE' DVD, and was blown away by the live performance of the best album of last year.....the best album in a long time. I hope they'll get on Gigantour, and maybe that will pave the way for a real US tour. Or at least maybe they can come to Prog-Power again so I can see them live.

Oh, what all are they playing on the tour? The whole 'BE,' or various stuff? What?

ive seen some setlists and man... they are playing songs from all albums. Some of the concerts i saw setlists for were over 2 hours!

i gotta see them... come to the us!

that's the setlist from the show in Germany:

first part:
Intro, Used, Diffidentia, Welcome To Entropia, Winning A War, People Passing By, Oblivion Ocean, Spirit Of The Land-Inside, Inside Out, Ashes, Falling, The Perfect Element
second part:
Of Two Beginnings, Ending Theme, Rope Ends, Second Love, Animae Partus, Deus Nova, Dea Pecuniae, Iter Impius
encore:
Undertow, ! (Foreword), Martius / Nauticus II

they played almost for 3hrs!!! 2.5 hrs planned and around 20 minutes for encores. I'm still deeply impressed, especially now, where I got the DVD :)

0_0

They need to come to the US and do those three hour sets. I doubt it will happen, though. How is the 'BE' material going without the Orchestra Of Eternity?

Be isn't all that, thus the divided reviews by the fans.

As far as them coming here, they won't. At least the reason for it this time was that DG doesn't agree with the policies of American national security that he would have to abide by to get into the country. He's a star in his own mind.

just wanna mention that an English version of our POS live review is up ... ;)

Nice review and photos.

Yeah, by now I've been through the whole reading about and discussing Daniel's decision not to enter the US because of the fingerprinting policy.

He won't come over because he doesn't want his fingerprint taken (a record used to catch criminals)

I wonder why. ;)

They're changing the policy now.....and he's been emailed about it a lot. So we'll just see what happens. The fingerprinting is no longer an issue though.