PAIN update

Sisterofnight

Chomping at the bit
Aug 6, 2002
Derby,UK
www.angelfire.com
For Pain fans who haven't visited the web-site lately here's the latest:

Hey there, it's about time for an update, don't you think?

I'm currently in the studio finishing up the new album, all that's left is recording the singing. Actually, I've already recorded the singing for 5 of the 13 tracks.
Some of the titles on the new album are:
- Tear it up
- Don't count me out
- The table as turned

- Stay away
This new album will be "harder" than the previous one and more guitars. To sum it up: a groovier album!
I hope there will be a single/video released around August/September this year (2003), and the album
like 4-6 weeks later.
On May 17th I had a gig at the Decibel 2000 festival. It was okay, but it was such a tired audience that had been drinking all day.
On July 5th I'll play at the Peace and Love festival in Borlänge/Sweden. (Isn't that a
suitable name for a Pain-festival?)
Well, that was my update to all of you fans out there in the world. I will try to update you again as soon as there are more to tell.
Signed,
Peter
Sweden, 21-May-2003

Thanks Peter, we like to know!! :) I can't wait, I've worn out the other 3 albums! Wish they were playing closer to my home - say at Bloodstock Festival!

Sisterofnight said:

On May 17th I had a gig at the Decibel 2000 festival. It was okay, but it was such a tired audience that had been drinking all day.
Come on! We started to drink already at Friday night (I love TAX-FREE) and carried on through the Saturday, but still all of us were present when Pain played. Blame it on the Swedes.

Sisterofnight said:
On July 5th I'll play at the Peace and Love festival in Borlänge/Sweden. (Isn't that a suitable name for a Pain-festival?)
Great. Perhaps we come over again to show our dear neighbours how to Party. :D

Anyway, it's good to hear some updates. Sadly it is so long until August.

Sisterofnight said:
This new album will be "harder" than the previous one and more guitars. To sum it up: a groovier album!
I hope there will be a single/video released around August/September this year (2003), and the album
like 4-6 weeks later.
laola.gif
laola.gif

laola.gif
laola.gif

laola.gif
laola.gif

Thanks Sisterofnight!!! :)