Pain

Originally posted by metalized
Actually dont tell anyone but i wear a wig! hussssssh!!;)

you too???:eek: I do wear it, a short one, actually my hair is very long, but I want a change from time to time, so now I'm wearing this short blonde one...:loco: :loco:

Originally posted by Tee

you too???:eek: I do wear it, a short one, actually my hair is very long, but I want a change from time to time, so now I'm wearing this short blonde one...:loco: :loco:
yes i know! well for me it all depends on the ppl i am going out with! if i go to some non metal club to dance and stuff, i put on my suit, ties and everythin, my short hair wig, start smoking really classy cigarettes etc...
when i go to a metal club, i put on my fucking long haired wig (hair covering my butt), torn out clothing, jeans and stuff, a really mean attitude, and always smoke pot, THC etc...
when i am home i wear my Teddy Bear jumpers, no wigs (i am really bald u know), and wouldn't dear to think to smoke. My mum will beat the hell out of me.
And of course i listen to Pop hits, madonna and stuff. the ones my dad likes the most (Britney rules :headbang: ):heh: :loco: :) :loco: :p

Originally posted by metalized
yes i know! well for me it all depends on the ppl i am going out with! if i go to some non metal club to dance and stuff, i put on my suit, ties and everythin, my short hair wig, start smoking really classy cigarettes etc...
when i go to a metal club, i put on my fucking long haired wig (hair covering my butt), torn out clothing, jeans and stuff, a really mean attitude, and always smoke pot, THC etc...
when i am home i wear my Teddy Bear jumpers, no wigs (i am really bald u know), and wouldn't dear to think to smoke. My mum will beat the hell out of me.
And of course i listen to Pop hits, madonna and stuff. the ones my dad likes the most (Britney rules :headbang: ):heh: :loco: :) :loco: :p

:err: :D :lol:

:)goggly: )

being in love with my then best friend, without her having any of tose feelings for me... for about 2 years..... that messed up a lot in my life...

i'm something like that, except we've been best friends for about 3 years and known eachother for about 5 and i've liked her(not knowing if she feels that same( for about three years. caused quite a large amount of pain more than once i must say. AND STILL GOING!! but it's alright

its not like its torture not knowing what the hell is going to happen next(if anything), i'm fine with how everything is going. but you telling me that its not fine and possibly suggesting i do something about it(like cut it all off) is like trying to tell JFk to not be dead. i'm sure you can understand that no words from anyone will make me stop the friendship or anything. if something bad is going to happen, i'll wait for it because there is no way that i will be doing anything drastic. but MY GOD, there is lots of shit to make me thikns so many different things, so who the fuck knows? chicks are CONFUSING! so, who the hell knows?
that must have been real hard to get out of a best friend relationship. i can't even imagine not having her as a best friend. she's the best

when we "broke up", ended that "best friend relationship", it seemed to hurt her more than me....

anyway, of course I can understand, but that doesn't make me think it's OK.
but as I said, I am far from telling you what to do, how could I with what little I know.

but then again I might be wrong.

just take care.

I've never felt remorse when someone near me has passed, and to be frank, I really show no emotion. But when I do, it comes out with extremes. I fall into deep pits of depression and end up thinking about suicide a good majority of the time. It just feels that life is pointless sometimes to me.

Living such a harsh existence, dealing with heartbreak, bankruptcy (sp?), government issues, etc... just to die and have it all taken away from you. I don't understand it.