Pain

Originally posted by TexasFriedCriminal
it's amazing how that many people can fall for a single woman, who isn't even good looking...

Well, whether or not that applied to me and my situation or everyone or something else entirely, looks aren't very important. Sure, it's part of it, but compared to the rest of why you love someone, it's a really small part.

...and that's Ecstatic Youth's two cents

...What's on the outside - Is not always all that is real - Live by caution, what I feel - When things are reversed - People are shown for what they are - The truth is revealed - Banish the false - Pacifying moments with an acquired disguise to obtain - The things they want - By the anguish of someone else - Materialistic motives are fulfilled - Cherish the true - Vulnerable through trust - Life is a twisted maze of obstacles - Presented by people with a secret face

Looks don't mean a thing.

I don't know about live shows!! I haven't been to many.

Faith No More was awesome when i saw them (along time ago, in a far FAR away land...!)

I am seeing 'The Tea Party' soon, and this is going to rock.!

I laugh at those childish thoughts.
Wothless saying so, I don't fucking agree! Too easy way out kiddies. Now go on and play!

And even if death doesn't scare you, then u re with one less excuse!

Originally posted by metalized
I laugh at those childish thoughts.
Wothless saying so, I don't fucking agree! Too easy way out kiddies. Now go on and play!

And even if death doesn't scare you, then u re with one less excuse!

and I practically don't laugh... like never almost... and everybody's entitled to their own opinion...

Originally posted by Tee

and I practically don't laugh... like never almost... and everybody's entitled to their own opinion...
This is my opinion about your and Ecstatic Youth's opinion on the issue.

Suicide is for the weak. Only cowards try it...

On the grim realization that they have made nothing of a poor situation and nothing of their life, a -weak- mind will end their life... Their journey unfinished...

What's done is done and gone, so why cry?? :err:

..But it's all personal opinion....!!