Pain

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
well...
listening about Chucks death was painfull.
What is the greatest pain u ever felt? Was it your mummy kicking u in the butt when youth (well some of you are younsters now)? Was it a death. A loss? an illness? Breaking up w someone? U don't own Leprosy original?

well...?

"Let me introduce you to a close friend that i hope you 'll never meet..."

13 years of religion that never helped me created my worst pain, I think. The fear that every time I FART I'm going to "Hell" plagued me...

U don't own Leprosy original?

...I can't help but feel that you are making fun of me. :confused:

I'm not a 'Talk about personal things' kindof person, so i won't speak of anything like that; but i guess we all partly share what i feel because of Chuck's death:

I will probably get shot-down terribly for this, but Chuck's death was a really big deal for me. If i am feeling so much pain now, i can't even imagine what his family and freinds are feeling.

Aside from losing a great musician, a great mind, and a great person, i feel like my own dreams have died. I guess it is hard to describe.

If such a great man can't make it, then how can I?

This period is really painfull 2 me. I won't get deeper, cause i 'll become really boring.
Chucks Death is one of the sources of my pain.

"Let me introduce you to a close friend that i hope you 'll never meet..."

I got that song (which is great by the way) and wouldn't mind getting some mp3s of the rest of midnights acoustic demo ;)

has he recorded anything since then yet?

--
back on topic : the worst physical pain I've ever felt was when I had a neural inflamation in one of my teeth, it took 5 dentist and one neurologist (??) to find out what was causing the pain... I lasted for a week and I was barely able to sleep, constantly close to crying and screaming....

as for psychic pain : being in love with my then best friend, without her having any of tose feelings for me... for about 2 years..... that messed up a lot in my life...

never stay on a sinking ship....

Originally posted by TexasFriedCriminal

I got that song (which is great by the way) and wouldn't mind getting some mp3s of the rest of midnights acoustic demo ;)

has he recorded anything since then yet?

got that right dude! awesome tune! I have lost trace of him though!

probably women,but maybe it's just because of the phase I'm in right now...

"and I'll smile and I'll learn to pretend...
and I'll never be open again..."

when i realized that the guy who had fit my ideal for the perfect boyfriend so closely it was scary was just screwing with my head. he told me he wanted to "take a break" for a while; insisted we were still friends and we'd go back out in a month; then proceded to pretend i didn't exist.
admiting to myself that he was really an ass was the most painful thing i've ever done, because it was admiting to myself that i haven't learned ANYTHING.

HA HA here's a good one for ya:

Being MARRIED for 5 years, being mentally abused by him, (probably cheated on, who knows)...finally realizing I deserved better and renting a u haul and moving 1200 miles away from his sorry ass (to HOME)...finally regaining my self-confidence but still having to deal with him being the father of my daughter for the rest of my life, who wound up moving up here to be with his child every other weekend. THAT IS PAINFUL.... ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

1. burden of living in general (not very fond of it...)
2. death of my uncle (killed in the war, 1995), I'll never get over it...

Originally posted by Tee
1. burden of living in general (not very fond of it...)
2. death of my uncle (killed in the war, 1995), I'll never get over it...
Living can be a burden, true... only if you let it though! sitting there and crying over your destiny isn't just enough sweetie... it is the easy way out. and noone should pick that! this is for whimps. for ppl who are weak. shit happens all the time. what do we do to get over them? wait just to see what the next corner will bring? nah!

* The easy way ain't hard enough
And the hard way is such a lonely, lonely path!

I am picking the hard way. I might get a meaning in life by this choice. the easy way, seems quite meaningless.

* Veni Domine lyrics...

Originally posted by metalized
Living can be a burden, true... only if you let it though! sitting there and crying over your destiny isn't just enough sweetie... it is the easy way out. and noone should pick that! this is for whimps. for ppl who are weak. shit happens all the time. what do we do to get over them? wait just to see what the next corner will bring? nah!

* The easy way ain't hard enough
And the hard way is such a lonely, lonely path!

I am picking the hard way. I might get a meaning in life by this choice. the easy way, seems quite meaningless.

* Veni Domine lyrics...

I must be a whimp then... I let myself be carried by the flow... I've seen to much shit in life, and don't have this push to seek for a meaning in it... Don't feel like doing it. I had enough. And never ever cry over my destiny. It's too boring thing to do.

and yeah, I wait to see what's behind the next corner, if there is something interesting at all, a slap in the face or something like that...

Originally posted by Tee

I must be a whimp then... I let myself be carried by the flow... I've seen to much shit in life, and don't have this push to seek for a meaning in it... Don't feel like doing it. I had enough. And never ever cry over my destiny. It's too boring thing to do.

and yeah, I wait to see what's behind the next corner, if there is something interesting at all, a slap in the face or something like that...
but honey, it is crying over your destiny if you do that! just waiting for fate to guide you! ha! yeah right!

A slap in the face might actually work effectively from time to time... could wake us up... the meaning of the slaps that life so openhandedly offers is to fight back and actually make something good of it. of course you can turn the offer down, be a good girl and say one more slap please? but i dont think you will!!!! It is too nonMetal thing to do! and here there are only metalheads, right guys? :headbang:

but honey, it is crying over your destiny if you do that! just waiting for fate to guide you! ha! yeah right!

A slap in the face might actually work effectively from time to time... could wake us up... the meaning of the slaps that life so openhandedly offers is to fight back and actually make something good of it. of course you can turn the offer down, be a good girl and say one more slap please? but i dont think you will!!!! It is too nonMetal thing to do! and here there are only metalheads, right guys? :headbang:

sure it's not,but it's Nick Cave like... "one more slap please..." and I am like that... I'm not a fighter...

"to our love I send back all the letters,
to our love I send a coffin of wood..."

:err:

Originally posted by Tee

sure it's not,but it's Nick Cave like... "one more slap please..." and I am like that... I'm not a fighter...

"to our love I send back all the letters,
to our love I send a coffin of wood..."

:err:
then quit posting to Ultimate metal! this is metal damn it!:mad:

"I think therefor i am
I learn and so i wonder"...

It takes bravery to think. to make such a brave decision! You stand strong. Painfull but strong!:D :loco:

oh, it takes some time to think, too...:eek: (you wouldn't know 'cause you're not a blonde...:loco: )

:D