painkillers(Advil) + alcohol question

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
If I have a really bad toothache (in a tooth that was pretty much rotted away and deadened at the root, then filled, but seems to have flared up again in whatever way possible and hurts like a fucking BITCH) and I'll probobly have to take about 4 Advil a day to stop the pain and, let's just say that hypotheitcally I'm sleeping over a guy friends' house tomorrow night and we might hypothetically be drinking ... would anyone happen to know how much alcohol would it be safe for me to hypothetically consume before my stomach starts bleeding or something?

dreaming neon darkspot said:
If I have a really bad toothache (in a tooth that was pretty much rotted away and deadened at the root, then filled, but seems to have flared up again in whatever way possible and hurts like a fucking BITCH) and I'll probobly have to take about 4 Advil a day to stop the pain and, let's just say that hypotheitcally I'm sleeping over a guy friends' house tomorrow night and we might hypothetically be drinking ... would anyone happen to know how much alcohol would it be safe for me to hypothetically consume before my stomach starts bleeding or something?

probably not a good idea considering ibuprofen (Advil) when mixed with alcohol can cause moderate to severe liver damage, same goes for Tylenol. Plain aspirin is pretty safe to mix with booze, but isn't much of a pain killer

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING MY NA.... oh wait... heh (damn you Will)

Ahh, thanks.

I don't drink much at all (and it's kind of illegal for me, too, but that's besides the point) so I don't know if I'd really be doing that much damage, but I'm sure I'd be good with Asprin.