Pan.Thy.Monium - lyrics or no lyrics?

madu

Jul 21, 2005
In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend
I bought the Dawn of Dreams+Khaooohs re-release a while ago, and it had no lyrics. I would have liked them, as the vocals were quite incomprehensible.

So, off to DarkLyrics I am. There's a statement from Dan that there's no lyrics, Robert is just growling to the mic. It'd seem logical mostly, but..

On the first track from Dawn of Dreams (I find the songs lacking names really cool), near the end there's clearly some Swedish spoken, and as well on 'Utsikt' off Khaooohs there's a woman speaking something in Swedish. Those two things would lead me to believe there's more lyrics, and it *is* supposedly a conceptual storyline about the Raaagonshinnah or whatever his name was.

So uh, anyone have the lyrics for those parts, and if the death vocals have actual words, to those as well?

Most of the lyrics from "Khaaohs" is Tom Nouga lyrics written by Dr. Dark, belive it or not. Some of the lyrics is the swedish lyrics from some of my N.G tracks before Dan wrote English lyrics, strange ? The lyrics is very hard to understand even in Swedish:D

Ah yes, I remember reading something about a song called 'Lömska Försåt' on your site, and even though I realized the Khaoohs song had the same name, I didn't connect the two.

Well, with my uh.. 5 years of Swedish I probably wouldn't understand anything about them :eek:

Men tack I all fall.

I thought I remembered reading in an interview with Dan once upon a time that when they realized they needed lyrics and didn't have any they bought a bunch of extremely cheap CD's from bands no one's ever heard of and used their lyrics just to get the songs done with. Sounds kind of like stealing, but who am I to judge :loco:

Oh yeah, I remember the original name of "falling" being "under ytan". So that's where that came from! Good stuff.

Dhalaren said:
I thought I remembered reading in an interview with Dan once upon a time that when they realized they needed lyrics and didn't have any they bought a bunch of extremely cheap CD's from bands no one's ever heard of and used their lyrics just to get the songs done with. Sounds kind of like stealing, but who am I to judge :loco:

I think they used some really bad punk rock lyrics. On the second song of "Dawn of dreams" you can actually hear Derelict singing about "the people" and "the power". :)