Pancakes vs. Waffles

Pancakes vs. Waffles

• Pancakes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Waffles

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Gums said:
Man, just stay. It's been alright here these days. And it'll only get better if you stay and post about your singing

:loco: you sweettalker asskisser you
kiss.gif

I'll stick around and we'll see :)

do the Skyfire guys still post here?

SkyfireAndreas said:
I think we better make some things happen with the new album....it seems u guys are pretty bored....but i´m glad u still hang around here.....anyway i vote for pancakes :headbang:

Would it be overkill to release a double-album?

No! That would earn you my eternal love! :headbang:

I dunno man. It depends on how good the stuff is. If there's some filler songs, I'd rather have them ditched and have one album of all good songs. Actually, come to think of it.. it's probably hard for you to tell which songs aren't as good as the others at this point. Even if you only release one album, at least let us hear all the other songs :p

SkyfireAndreas said:
I think we better make some things happen with the new album....it seems u guys are pretty bored....but i´m glad u still hang around here.....anyway i vote for pancakes :headbang:

oh hell no, that would be fucking killer, i just hope we wont have to wait very much longer :)

I've never heard a bad Skyfire song except Within Reach :p

Double the flavor, double the fun. Though I'd gladly buy two albums as well. Hell, I'd gladly pay album price for a burnt CD-R if that's what it would take, but I'll be patient. To my knowledge I own everything from Skyfire, ever, after demos (all three CD's, the MCD, both shirts [well, my brother's got the Spectral one], and that TD poster), and come to think of it I've been listening to Skyfire at a relatively consistant rate for longer than any other band, so rest assured whatever you put out I'm gonna buy it.

Gums said:
I dunno man. It depends on how good the stuff is. If there's some filler songs, I'd rather have them ditched and have one album of all good songs.
Yeah, better mean and lean. Although mean and morbidly obese would work too.

Me and my buddy Stevo built a waffle-powered spaceship.
skyfireship.jpg

SkyfireAndreas said:

gimme gimme!

or make it a CD/DVD double feature, if you can't decide for the best songs to put on one CD. on the DVD you could put some rehearsal/studio stuff (of the undecided songs), live stuff if available, and/or such.

(...says one who still doesn't own a DVD player herself but keeps pestering friends :rolleyes: )

opacity said:
(...says one who still doesn't own a DVD player herself but keeps pestering friends :rolleyes: )
You're female? Didn't know...

Maybe it's because I don't know any girls that listen to obscure metal bands instead of fawning over Gene Simmons