Paradise lost cd packaging

unnecessary... personally, i don't get all worked up about this sort of thing. The artwork is cool, but its the music alone that I'm interested it. it could come out of a fuit loops and have keloggs printed all over it, and as long as it sounds as good as it tastes...

unnecessary... personally, i don't get all worked up about this sort of thing. The artwork is cool, but its the music alone that I'm interested it. it could come out of a fuit loops and have keloggs printed all over it, and as long as it sounds as good as it tastes...

That sounds tasty.

That looks fucking awesome. And the packaging DOES matter... yeah, music is the most important thing, but it's all inclusive to me. The people who don't think the packaging matters are the assholes who are going to make sure record companies go all digital with releases and there will be no more physical product. Fuck that.

That looks fucking awesome. And the packaging DOES matter... yeah, music is the most important thing, but it's all inclusive to me. The people who don't think the packaging matters are the assholes who are going to make sure record companies go all digital with releases and there will be no more physical product. Fuck that.

hail man. i'll drink for that:kickass:

As badass and awesome as it looks, I normally wouldn't expect Symphony X to be that excessive with stuff like that.

Kind of reminds me of 10,000 days, with a different kind of packaging. Well, then again Serpent's Kiss sounds sort of like To- um....hm....:err:

I agree 100%. I love cd packages and the artwork/booklets they come with. To me, it's almost a lost art with all the digital downloading on the interweb. This is one reason I love to collect LP's. I hope the packaging and artwork never get replaced by interweb downloads.

Looks awesome, however I agree with several points that have been said. Zach is right, the packaging really does matter a whole bunch + it gives people something to talk about! I also agree that there should be a basic stlye I mean, I know somebody who dropped there LOTEOF case and it cracked... its rather hard to find the same two disk case now days... So if it where to get damages somehow Id be upset :(