part II out of IIII

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
So: the upcoming album is part II out of a sequence of four albums that are loosely connected by the lyrical content. It started with "Jordpuls", so know you just have to figure out what the future album are all about:)

mr V

this news comes has a big welcomed surprise!!!!! :yow:

in particular, when was this continuity decided? from the beginning of the process, or when you started to write Orkan?

Ok, so we have Earth (Jordpuls) and Wind (Orkan) already, so it is tempting to go for Earth, Wind & Fire :D But you say four, so I'm guessing the four elements, which leaves fire and water. I'm guessing Fire will be next, and last Water...

Maybe it is a catch-question and it is not about the elements, hehe! Would love to read/hear a fifth part though! ;-)

Let's meditate about some possible album titles. :) Maybe something like Alfvénvåg (Fire) and .... hmm... about watery title I have to think about.
Hmm, actually I plan to use the gamble for a lyric myself, hehe!

Great news for this weekend!!!

And same as lefay82, I'm really curious if the four albums were an idea from the beginning or just a desicion on-the-fly?

Ok, so we have Earth (Jordpuls) and Wind (Orkan) already, so it is tempting to go for Earth, Wind & Fire :D But you say four, so I'm guessing the four elements, which leaves fire and water. I'm guessing Fire will be next, and last Water...

That's exactly what I thought, Earth, Wind & Fire!!! :lol:

At the end there will be a special limited edition fifth release, and the whole sequence will be called "The Quintessence".

This is, without doubt, one really great idea. Kudos to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pleasant suprise indeed. The inspirations must be running high in this 24 hour time frame we are forever trapped in. Great news to hear that there is lots of music on the way, continue with the journey...