Pathosray

Panzer

New Metal Member
Sep 29, 2008
Hi everyone,

Based on all the feedback in the post, I notice that the Pathosray gig was very well received! I honestly think the guys have a massive amount of talent on board. As you might not know, the guys are working on their second album and are working like mad in the studio. The first snippet sounds great to my opinion and it seems to become a strong follow-up on the debut album.

You can find a very short take out on their MySpace page and on their Facebook page:

www.myspace.com/pathosray

www.facebook.com --> Pathosray

Feel free to check!

Now, let's get ready for ProgPower EU :) :headbang:

Impatient to hear the finished product!!! Best of luck this weekend in the Netherlands!!! No doubt the guys will kick ass... wish I could be there!!!

I tried hard to get into this band, listed to the album many times...I also watched half the set and the songs just had no oooomph for me...Seems like the guitar player was very nervous which is to be expected first time playing in the US and a fest....

Now Saint Deamon on the other hand, rocked so if there is any gauge for the music stylings I like that is a good one right there...

Bear

One of the bands I was most excited to see, and they did not dissapoint! Vocals were great - he hit all the notes just like on the album. Great vibes and energy. Can't wait for the next album!

Great gig at PP. Just wish it was longer. Felt like about 20 minutes or so. Album is awesome as well. Have had it since release date.
Good luck in the future boys.

How about a double bill Pathosray / Dark Quarterer in the U.S. That would be insane.

Saw them on Sunday at ProgPower Europe in Baarlo, the Netherlands...seriously impressive...and Marco's voice...:worship: ...

I taped some footage which you can find on youtube:

I've got some more which I'm uploading at the moment and should be online as soon as possible. If you'd like to see the pictures, I've uploaded them into the Facebook page of Pathosray...

Waiting for the next gig with eager!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! I've been quoted!

This is a bit of a x-post for the picture thread, but I've started working on my pathosray pics today - here's some teasers of shots. These are the beginning of the reel, and they only get better. :)

2924853932_5b55cfd218_m.jpg
2924001369_98c6e7b4d0_m.jpg
2924853904_75f4cf301f_m.jpg

I'll have more done during the day :)

yah, something is really fucked up with my PM's... not sure what it is. All my settings are fine, I can send them, just can't recieve them. Thanks for the complements. :)

What, exactly, is your connection to the band?

yah, something is really fucked up with my PM's... not sure what it is. All my settings are fine, I can send them, just can't recieve them. Thanks for the complements. :)

What, exactly, is your connection to the band?

They're great friends... no I'm sorry, they're AMAZING friends - I've known Fabio for 5 years, thru him met the others from their trip here for the show... and I have the dubious of honor of being their "slave girl"....

J-dub - don't be jealous :p :lol: