Patterns in The Ivy 2 and Still Day Beneath the Sun

Torenstain

May 30, 2003
Norway
Visit site
Has anyone got those two songs and is willing to share them?

I am soon going mad over not having those two songs!
So far the best thing I've got is the MIDI files in powertab :loco:

Woah, thanks for all the concern :)

"Can you give me an example of how it didn't work on Kazaa?"

I simply search for 'still day beneath the sun', or 'patterns in the ivy 2/II' under audio, and kazaa replies with "no files found or whatever" and I'm Deity if that matters.

I have tried Soulseek now, at least I have found the files but they aren't downloading :erk: , as for DC, my HUB has some kind of firewall that stops it from working, just as many internet games

^^ use kazaalite and keep search again option on and you'll get it/ Seriously those two tracks are quite popular. I'd gotten em in 2002 without any difficulty in kazaa.

Torenstain said:
Woah, thanks for all the concern :)

"Can you give me an example of how it didn't work on Kazaa?"

I simply search for 'still day beneath the sun', or 'patterns in the ivy 2/II' under audio, and kazaa replies with "no files found or whatever" and I'm Deity if that matters.

I have tried Soulseek now, at least I have found the files but they aren't downloading :erk: , as for DC, my HUB has some kind of firewall that stops it from working, just as many internet games

Er, can't you just set DC or DC++ to passive mode? A firewall shouldn't be a problem if you either do that or route a port.