Peavey Amps Comparison [6505,JSX,Triple XXX]

B and C sound Far better than A. B has a little more sparkle than C. Both sound great. I don't know which amp is which. A may be XXX?

I have a Peavey Ultra Plus, which as I understand is the same as the XXX. It has reverb built into it, probably in need of a re-tubing and I definitely need to invest in a better cab. I run it through a 5150 cab, and it just has a certain muddiness I can't quite seem to shake. I like what you did with the XXX. Sounds killer!

I have a Peavey Ultra Plus, which as I understand is the same as the XXX. It has reverb built into it, probably in need of a re-tubing and I definitely need to invest in a better cab. I run it through a 5150 cab, and it just has a certain muddiness I can't quite seem to shake. I like what you did with the XXX. Sounds killer!
Thx Man! Yes people only see 6505 uhhh ahhh ehhh 510 ahhh uhhhh etc... but JSX XXX its also killer amps IMO - more organic than "plastic" 6505 sound.

Stay Metal!

Well Damn!

I liked A & C best, B was a bit... Meh, and guessed A was JSX (Wrong!) B was XXX (CORRECT) and C was 6505 (WRONG!)

LOVED the sound of the JSX on this....

Runs to Ebay....

I'm running an ultra-plus , bbe sonic maximizer in the loop, gain at 3 1/2 and a eq slamming the front into a Sheffield equipped 2X12 cab , sounds really good