Pegazus last night!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
:headbang: :headbang:

Another great night as usual! They really know how to put on a killer metal show! They sound so tight too! I love Rob live, he is alot better suited to the band than Danny was. "The Headless Horsemen", "Braveheart", "Metal Forever", "The Crusade", "Wings Of Steel" and "A Call To Arms" especially were just AWESOME! Plus, they covered Judas Priest's "United" and Iron Maiden's "Wrathchild"! Great vibe, heaps of crowd participation, and the whole long hair/tattoos/leather thing with the '80s metal poses on stage is awesome.

Tonight... it's time for Nightcrawler!! Another great night of metal!

For those interested, there are heaps of upcoming metal gigs in Melbourne... here are some thaht I shall be attending:

Tonight - Nightcrawler @ The Barley Corn
19th April - War Pigs @ The Barley Corn
25th April - Dungeon @ The Corner
26th April - Black Majesty, Crimsonfire, Eyefear @ The Hi-Fi Bar
3rd May - Pegazus @ The Barley Corn
15th May - Bruce Kulick @ The Corner
31st May - Kisstroyer @ The Central Club

How was Enter Twighltight ????

I would go to nightcrawler tonight if I could back to geelong somehow !!! I really want to see these guys :)

Enter Twilight were about the same as usual. They played well and all but I find Lydia's vocals pretty boring. I hate opera vocals..

I like Enter Twilight.

It's great to see them with more people getting into their shows, compared to when I first started going to see them a few years ago. I just wish they'd make the next step and start pushing themselves beyond the "Melbourne metal scene".

I think lidia sounds awesome !! But i guess those sorta vocals aren't for everyone :)
I'm still piseed off i didn't make it to the gig

The Trooper said:
. I hate opera vocals..

Im not a fan of Opera styled vocals either. But if some people do like em, good for em. I respect them just not my cup of tea

n.p - Iron Maiden - The Clansman (Live)

Wow the Nightcrawler gig last night was LONG! They started just after 11 and finished at 2:30am!!!

Here is the setlist from what I can remember!

Halford - Resurrection
Fight - Into The Pit
Dio - Holy Diver
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
Kiss - Detroit Rock City
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Judas Priest - Rapid Fire
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Manowar - Blood Of The Kings
Manowar - Kill With Power
Judas Priest - Metal Gods
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Iron Maiden - Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight
Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
Metallica - Creeping Death
Metallica - Msater Of Puppets
Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon
Iron Maiden - Fear of The Dark
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Accept - Balls To The Wall
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

There was probably a couple more, that's what I remember though haha. The order is a bit wrong too.

Sounds fucking good. They must have a decent vocalist, to be able to do those bands' songs.

I like operatic vocals.......the chick from After Forever is my favourite. Her name's Floor......hehehehe.

Heh. Was listening to Star One at work on Friday and I had to stop because the lyrics were so damn embarrassing. :) Good music though, but the lyrics... sheesh!

Hanso said:
I would go to nightcrawler tonight if I could back to geelong somehow !!! I really want to see these guys :)

Next time they play we should go up together or something. :cool:

salty said:
The same Floor that was on Star One?

Floor Jansen or something?

I think her surname is Jansen, so I guess it's the same one. I'm not familiar with Star One though - what is it? And what does Floor do?