Penn & Teller's Bullshit

For people with netflix you can watch it right now. All the seasons are there for instant viewing.

The Mother Theresa fundraising $$$ destination will make you question everything from this point forward.

If this is a criticism, then all I can say is wtf? If humanity would stop sucking for just 5 damn minutes, they wouldn't have easy targets to pick!

They pick easy targets in SOME episodes...SOME! Like the example I gave, cryptozoology. I never said those episodes weren't entertaining. I just prefer the less easily debunked targets like the episodes on college, the death penalty, or handicapped parking. I LOVED the one on organic food last season.

Ah...that explains why I haven't seen this...it's on Showtime (I only have basic cable).

Edit: dang...i've got to get ahold of these episodes.

They pick easy targets in SOME episodes...SOME! Like the example I gave, cryptozoology. I never said those episodes weren't entertaining. I just prefer the less easily debunked targets like the episodes on college, the death penalty, or handicapped parking. I LOVED the one on organic food last season.

Where they chopped the same banana in half? haha.