people who don't tip

The bill was $39.46, I gave her $40. I stood idle for a good 15 secs, the bint looks up and asks, "did you want change?" I bashfully said, "no", and walked away in a Radikult state of disbelief.

At this particular establishment, they wait until you arrive to pack your food. All items are presented before you one at a time, then you're asked if you would like extra bbq, napkins, utensils, aioli, areola, the whole shit and caboodle. Have my shit ready when I ARRIVE!

One time someone slipped an extra digit between my real digit and the dollar sign. Ridiculous.
Ever since then, I put the dollar sign as close as possible to my actual amount.
I also draw the line through the "tip" section when I get takeout.

Oh, I've also been the victim of a "skimmer". Our debit card info was stolen by a device, probably at a gas station, and some jack ass ended up spending $500 of my cash at Walmart (of course). I think I mentioned that somewhere here on RC back in the day.

One time someone slipped an extra digit between my real digit and the dollar sign. Ridiculous.
Ever since then, I put the dollar sign as close as possible to my actual amount.
I also draw the line through the "tip" section when I get takeout.

Oh, I've also been the victim of a "skimmer". Our debit card info was stolen by a device, probably at a gas station, and some jack ass ended up spending $500 of my cash at Walmart (of course). I think I mentioned that somewhere here on RC back in the day.

hmmmm. i never put a dollar sign before the amount. just the digits.

Hmm. I always tip when I get take-out. It's usually under a dollar though, despite whatever the bill may be.

9CIEMvm.png

OH FUCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUU!