"Perfect" Albums

Buried is a great album, I especially lke the track "spiraling into depression", I do like the newest one more, although they are very similar in styles and production you can still here the progression--atleast I can i think

I just went on the majority of reviews....they all liked Buried a bit more, plus there are 2 acoustic ballads that break it up a bit...I enjoy that....it gets a little repetitive and monotonous. Is the newer release a little more varied? Anyway, thanks for the tip!

The Ramones-Leave Home
Metallica-Ride the Lightning
Megadeth-Peace Sells
Deicide-Legion
The Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers
Social Distortion-s/t
Richard Hell and the Voidoids-Blank Generation

Voivod - Dimension Hatross
Anthrax - Sound of White Noise (don't hit me)
D.R.I. - Dealin' with it
Sick of it All - Built to Last
Sepultura - Arise and Dante XXI
Tenacious D - Tenacious D
Alice in Chains - Jar of Flies

I've been pretty good. Not spending so much time 'round these parts...getting back to the busy time of year, so I'm not causing any great forum controversies or brawls...Ha! What's new with you? What brings you to this side of the tracks?

Just checking in and seeing what Billy and everyone else was up to. I hear there's a new MOD album in the works.

Buried is a great album, I especially lke the track "spiraling into depression", I do like the newest one more, although they are very similar in styles and production you can still here the progression--atleast I can i think

The Scattering of Ashes gets a yikes!:OMG: I think they're going the wrong direction here...what a mish mosh. It sounds like screamo at times...that new vocalist blows! He's like a Primal Fear reject. To each his own, I prefer Buried In Oblivion. I was pleasantly surprised with that album and appreciate the tip for the band, but I'm really disappointed with Scattering. Maybe with a little more listening time it will turn, but I don't think so.

The Scattering of Ashes gets a yikes!:OMG: I think they're going the wrong direction here...what a mish mosh. It sounds like screamo at times...that new vocalist blows! He's like a Primal Fear reject. To each his own, I prefer Buried In Oblivion. I was pleasantly surprised with that album and appreciate the tip for the band, but I'm really disappointed with Scattering. Maybe with a little more listening time it will turn, but I don't think so.

I thought you'd like it--good thing you started with BIO

Perfect Albums

Summoning : Dol Guldur

Symphony X : The Divine Wings Of Tragedy
The Odyssey

Suffocation : Pierced from Within

Opeth : Nectar

Mahavishnu Orchestra : The Inner Mounting Flame

Bal-Sagoth : Battle Magic & The Power Cosmic

Mithotyn : In The Sign of the Ravens

Covenant : Nexus Polaris

At the Gates : The Red in the Sky is Ours

Frank Zappa : Waka\Jawaka

King Diamond: Abigail
Them

Dream Theater : Images and Words

Megadeth : Rust in Peace

Amorphis : Tales from the Thousand Lakes
Privilege of Evil
Black Winter Day

Spiral Architect : A Sceptic's Universe

Spastic Ink : The Ink Complete

Enslaved : Below the Lights

Mordred: In this life
At last someone who appreciates this fine band.
Ok here's mine
Queensryche Operation Mindcrime
Guns N Roses Appetite For Dstruction,no filler at all
Van Halen I a rock classic
Pink Floyd The Wall from start to finish pure genius

NOt perfect album but song, and not really metal but the song Greengrass and high tides by the outlaws for the guitar playing alone

Perfect albums in my humble opinion are:

M.O.D. - U.S.A. for M.O.D.
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Holy Terror - Terror And Submission
Holy Terror - Mindwars
Pyrexia - Sermon Of Mockery
Internal Bleeding - Voracious Contempt

Overkill-Horrorscope
S.O.D.-Speak English or DIE
Anthrax-Among the Living
Death Angel-Act III
Every Metallica album up to "And Justice For All"
Megadeth-Rust in Peace
Guns N Roses-Appetite for Destruction
Danzig (the first album)
M.O.D.-Rhythm of Fear (fucking love this album)

The Ramones-Leave Home
Metallica-Ride the Lightning
Megadeth-Peace Sells
Deicide-Legion
The Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers
Social Distortion-s/t
Richard Hell and the Voidoids-Blank Generation

i would have said peace sells...but...i aint superstitious is on there.

deicide legion...mos def!

and to another one i saw...appetite for destuction...i was gonna say it, but i fucking HATE sweet child o mine.