All Time Top 5 Albums

Originally posted by The Trooper
Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind
WASP - WASP
Dio - Holy Diver

3 very good albums there. I would have included Holy Diver in my list too, but Heaven and Hell is slightly better and I didn't want to look obsesed by having 2 Dio albums in there.

The self titled WASP album is great, but I when it comes to Glam I prefer The Last Command. :)

Piece Of Mind is simply brilliant. :headbang:

Mother Love Bone - Apple
Skid Row - Slave to the Grind
Pearl Jam - Ten

To be honest, that's all. They're the three I'm positive would be in my top 5, but I can't justify picking two more because I'd probably change my mind tomorrow. So, top 3 it is for me :)

Nah Self titled has 10x more energy and balls and attitude than The Last Command hehehe :)

Piece Of Mind... oooh yeah!

Stay Hungry! Good choice duellist... :)

And I forgot SLAVE TO THE GRIND!!!!!

Wow The Elder is your favourite album? Hehe I've never heard anyone say that before... most people hate it.

I like it... The Oath is brilliant, as is I and Mr Blackwell and A World Without Heroes... Darksign is cool.... hehe.

But it wouldn't be in my top 5 Kiss albums

I *LOVE* The Elder, and have done since I first heard it. It wasn't the most cohesive record and it was completely different from anything KISS have done before or since, but every track is brilliant!

I couldn't believe it when I read years later that it was a big flop, and about all the shit that was going down between Paul, Gene and Ace at the time. How could anyone (let alone the band themselves) not like such a fantastic album?

W

PS: A World Without Heroes is my favourite song- ever :).

Black Sabbath : Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Deep Purple : Machine Head
Led Zepplin : IV , symbols or whatever you want to call it.
AC/DC: Highway To Hell
Ozzy Osbourne : Diary Of A Madman.

Originally posted by Spiff
Mother Love Bone - Apple
Pearl Jam - Ten

To be honest, that's all. They're the three I'm positive would be in my top 5, but I can't justify picking two more because I'd probably change my mind tomorrow. So, top 3 it is for me :)

Make that 4... here's the new list:

Mother Love Bone - Apple
Pearl Jam - Ten
DC Cooper - self titled

:headbang:

OK, I know you were waiting anxiously for this, so here it is.

The Spiff's full top 5 albums of all time are:

Mother Love Bone - Apple
Pearl Jam - Ten
D C Cooper - self titled
Glenn Hughes - Burning Japan Live

I thank you.

OK, here we go! All time top albums... HA! Let's see if I change my mind tomorrow or not! HAHA!

Um.....

Rage For Order - Queensryche
Keeper part I - Helloween
7th Son - those nice Maiden boys
Reign In Blood - Slayer
Self-titled - Koo De Tah (ah, shuddap! HAHA!)

Honourable mentions must go to Blind Guardian's Somewhere Far Beyond, Maiden's Somewhere In Time and Leatherwolf's Street Ready...

But as I said, that's today...! Most of those ones normally make a mention in my fav' albums of all time lists somewhere...

In no particular order:

At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Death - Symbolic
Guns n' Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today?

With apologies to Opeth - MAYH, Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger, Faith No More - The Real Thing, and Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mining/Diesel and Dust.

My god! I totally forgot FNM's The Real Thing! That's definitely in the top five somewhere!

OK, scrap DC Cooper and Glenn Hughes, because I don't know which deserves to be there more, and so we're back to a top 4.

This is pretty exciting stuff!