Perfect Dark

I kinda miss the old Mac vs... erm... I mean Nintendo vs. Sony (Nintendo vs. Sega before that) wars of faith, filled with nothing but objectiveness and only minimal rage. :D

The only console I own nowadays is my old Dreamcast... and only because I failed at selling it. Maybe it's been for the better?

I kinda miss the old Mac vs... erm... I mean Nintendo vs. Sony (Nintendo vs. Sega before that) wars of faith, filled with nothing but objectiveness and only minimal rage. :D

The only console I own nowadays is my old Dreamcast... and only because I failed at selling it. Maybe it's been for the better?

Haha, yeah, I remember having a few of those "debates," though most of my friends all owned N64's at that time, so they weren't that common. And Dreamcast seemed like it had a pretty solid library of games, but I never played all that much of it, went right from N64 to the almighty PS2 :worship:

I got to hang around and jam in the Rare sound studio a couple of times when I was still working there ;) Fun fact: the only amp they had was a Line6 Spider.

Oh, the memories. Now I regret that I sold my N64 couple of years ago. Gotta play Perfect Dark and Ocarina on the emulator soon!

I bought Perfect Dark 64 on eBay a couple of days ago! Should arrive soon...
Consoles are simply the best thing to keep the other bandmembers busy while one of them is recording... I´ve got a SNES, N64, PS2 and Gamecube (Super Smash Bros. Melee!^^) at my studio. Emulators are just not the real thing.