Performed in the USA?

Kings of Terror US tour 1999
Emperor w/ Borknagar, Witchery, Peccatum and Divine Empire as support

Here's the complete list of the dates we played (I wasn't in Borknagar at that time, I was in Emperor as a session bassist):

July 9th Chicago - Congress Theatre
July 10th Lorain - The Flying Machine
July 11th New York - The Tramps
July 14th Toronto - Reverb
July 15th Montreal - Spectrum
July 16th Worcester - The Palladium
July 17th Pittsburgh - Graffiti
July 18th Springfield - The Jaxx
July 19th Richmond - Twisters
July 20th Spartenburg - Ground Zero
July 21th St.Petersburg - State Theatre CANCELLED
July 23rd Houston - Cardi's
July 24th Mexico City (Emperor & Peccatum only)
July 25th San Antonio CANCELLED
July 27th Albuquerque - Launchpad
July 28th Tempe - Bostons
July 29th Denver - Aztalan
July 30th Los Angeles - Variety Arts Center
July 31st San Francisco - Maritime Hall

It was a pretty cool tour, exept for a few things like BAD tour management, cancellations, BAD tour management, the heatwave which seemed to be the 6th terror on this tour, BAD tour management,
the few couple of nights without hotelrooms and having to sleep on the bare floor between the seats in the van,
BAD tour management, Borknagar whining about no aircondition in the van ( :p hehe we really felt for you, and I'm extremely happy I was in Emperor and not in Borknagar at THAT particular time), BAD tour management and finally being ripped off by the tourmanager (all the bands were ripped off).
Oh and did I mention the BAD tour management?
Other than that we all had a blast. :)

Erik Tiwaz said:
It was a pretty cool tour, exept for a few things like BAD tour management, cancellations, BAD tour management, the heatwave which seemed to be the 6th terror on this tour, BAD tour management,
the few couple of nights without hotelrooms and having to sleep on the bare floor between the seats in the van, BAD tour management, Borknagar whining about no aircondition in the van ( :p hehe we really felt for you, and I'm extremely happy I was in Emperor and not in Borknagar at THAT particular time), BAD tour management and finally being ripped off by the tourmanager (all the bands were ripped off).
Oh and did I mention the BAD tour management? Other than that we all had a blast. :)

Erik, don't hold back...tell us how you really felt about the BAD TOUR MANAGEMENT! ;) :D

THere's an audio interview with Oystein I just listened to at some site, it was posted in this board, but in it he basically says 2005 tours will come, and that Borknagar is going to try to support a band in the states and that they want to come back... its nothing concrete but its enough for me to hear at the time. I unfortunatley missed the 1999 Emperor/Borknagar Houston show, I got into extreme metal only a couple months after that... =(

I saw them in Pittsburgh, after the show all of the bands were hanging outside in the alley, I got a picture with Nick barker, Tyr and Ishan...it was probably the most informal event of any band i've ever seen...It was a great time!

I saw that tour in Tucson, Arizona (They played Tucson, not Tempe - a minor unimportant correction:loco: ). Drove down from Phoenix for it and it was a great show!

Øystein G. Brun said:
Justin Greaves did only paricipate on the Cradle og Filth tour we did in Europe...Nicolas Barker did the drums during the USA tour.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. :) Heh, it's difficult to imagine him playing black metal, since all I've heard him play is sludge/doom in Iron Monkey and Electric Wizard.

holy shit! borknagar played about an hour away from me. too bad i wasn't into them at the time =o