Personal requests for the tour

Nov 27, 2005
Reading, UK
Hi everyone, there was a similar thread earlier back about the dream setlist, but as someone said its easier if everyone suggests just a few songs, that way its easier for saxon to see which songs we really really want to hear.

So here goes, lets all pick 3 of our favourite rare Saxon songs, and hope they get fucking played. Theres no point requesting crusader because thatll get played anyway, same for wheels of steell

Here's mine:

1.Call of The Wild
2.Lionheart
3.Stallions of the Highway

Here's mine:

1.Call of The Wild
2.Lionheart
3.Stallions of the Highway

Hmm, Lionheart is hardly "rare", it was off the last album! :D They usually play that these days anyway, so you've wasted one of your votes! :D

The only one I would really like to hear that they rarely play (although, again, it's not "rare"!) is English Man O' War - 'cos I love the guitars (and even the drumming!) in that one!! :headbang:

Hmm, Lionheart is hardly "rare", it was off the last album! They usually play that these days anyway, so you've wasted one of your votes!

it hasnt been rare up until these days cause its the title track off the last album. It will become rare once the new album comes out, when was the last time they played killing ground?/

lets get back to choosing our songs

Run for your lives!(bit of a singsong i think!)
Suzie hold on.
Demolition alley.(with a very long paul quinn solo PLEASE!).

Robsaxon ALAY-oh-oh(repeat)