Personal requests for the tour

Wish 1
I would like to hear Killing Ground, with the band fully in corpse paint, Nigel blast beating in 240 bpm while Nibbs attempts a fierce headbanging, and perhaps Doug and Paul could tune down their guitars to <B to get the extra juice out of the whole thing. Biff doesn't need to change anything, maybe a little growl here and there, that's it. It must start with Biff's entrance: he appears in a tremendous black cape, and he then proceeds to provoke the crowd in some optional way. Other optional things: pig's blood, strippers, synth guitars, bongo's and special guest appearance by Lauren Harris. If this would be possible, I would be most utterly grateful.

Wish 2
Northern Lady being performed with the actual Sir Elton John, playing and singing duet with Biff, while he and the band sobs through the entire song. Proper lighting is essential.

Wish 3
?

Wish 1
I would like to hear Killing Ground, with the band fully in corpse paint, Nigel blast beating in 240 bpm while Nibbs attempts a fierce headbanging, and perhaps Doug and Paul could tune down their guitars to <B to get the extra juice out of the whole thing. Biff doesn't need to change anything, maybe a little growl here and there, that's it. It must start with Biff's entrance: he appears in a tremendous black cape, and he then proceeds to provoke the crowd in some optional way.

Fcukin excellent !!! although i must insist Biff sings in tr00 kvlt necro style for the duration of the set :headbang::headbang::headbang: ......and they must play 'Iam the black wizzards' at least 3 times per gig!!

Fcukin excellent !!! although i must insist Biff sings in tr00 kvlt necro style for the duration of the set :headbang::headbang::headbang: ......and they must play 'Iam the black wizzards' at least 3 times per gig!!

lol, I listened to Inno A Satana as I read this, I shit you not! nice coincidence :kickass: