Advent
Deleverance
The Drapery Falls
Godheads Lament
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
Demon Of The Fall.

My thoughts on the gig.... Well i rocked up an hour early with hopes that i might meet the band get a signing,no such luck as there were others there already an Opeth were soundchecking inside.Doors finally opened i got a beer an waited for Vespers Decent to start an well there was a big turnout for this gig,Vespers put on a great show as usual as did Pathogen even tho there singer was ill they had there drummer do vocals an the pit got real good.After continous Opeth chants Opeth finally take the stage to a heroes welcome an blast straight into the leper affinity an the pit was mad i was second row between martin an mikeal but by the end of Deleverance i was 3 rows back near Peter an Mikeal.Things slowed down for Credence an i must say that song is even more beutiful live then recorded,when the fade down bit happens on the album the drums come back sounded amazing.Bleak was awesome but the crowd were not so crazy an we were told by mikeal the last song would be a Fair Judgement.They left the stage for a couple of minutes an returned to play the Demon of The Fall an now i can see why they play this live every time.The best show ive ever been to for sure,Mikeal was quite amusing during songs epscially b4 playing demon of the fall he was playing an slow clean electric piece an wanted to know if we wanted to hear some death metal an that got the crowd going an then he said did we wanna hear something more death metal then what he was playing at the time
supergrin.gif
.Before leaving the stage for the final time Mikeal said "see you on the damnation tour.I for one can't wait.

the sound was fuckin SHIIIIIIIIIT, bass was waay too loud during pathogen's set, and similar in opeth's -- and peter's guitar was all but inaudible.

vespers descent were absolutely brilliant, and i for one can't wait to see em again :D i feel sorry for the other states that got stuck with alchemist =[

opeth's set was great, and demon of the fall was a great closure. some fuckhead threw a plastic beer jug at martin's drumset, bounced off his crash -- not happy at all. very lucky he wasn't more pissed off than he was, they mighta called it quits

what a dickhead... show some frigin respect.

- ham

Yes, the bass was loud during the set but as a bass player that was okay. I got to air bass to the cool lick in Advent. Mendez has won me over, Johan who?. Don't want to sound fanboyish but I can't imagine ever liking a gig more. How many posts do I need to escape junior member staus. I am 24, being lurking on this forum for 3 or 4 years (whenever it started) and I don't like the implication I have a small penis.