Peter leaving bloodbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cerulean said:
Hmm I just think Peter has a wider range. He can go incredibly deep as well, but he can do amazing shrieks too, me likes.

i agree with you but i still think mike is a good vocalist

goemo said:
Mikaels vocals were alot deeper but Peters were more clear

buy the "hypocrisy destroys wacken" cd and then we'll talk again, mate

the final chapter live is orgasmic...brrr

they've been torturing me, my whole life
i can not understand, whyyyyyyyy

Rotten Flesh said:
buy the "hypocrisy destroys wacken" cd and then we'll talk again, mate

the final chapter live is orgasmic...brrr

they've been torturing me, my whole life
i can not understand, whyyyyyyyy

did you notice i put were not are i meant in the bloodbath albums not overall sorry about the miscommunication

i noticed that peter is countin in german in 1m50 of "Buried"...

played a thousand times, but i never noticed that
haha peter you own :worship:

Listen to Lockup's first album, it has Peter doing vocals on it as well, they are very good, but the recording quality of the music is a bit trashy.

Mike growls deeper than peter.. but peter is near to him with his voice...
But mike cannot scream like peter.. peter is a scream god.. i never heard anyone who scream higher and more fucking brutal as peter... Peter is not Human...

Bye the way: at the Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken Album, peter is very deep, and it sound great.. multible orgasm.. ;)

Aaskereia said:
Mike growls deeper than peter.. but peter is near to him with his voice...
But mike cannot scream like peter.. peter is a scream god.. i never heard anyone who scream higher and more fucking brutal as peter... Peter is not Human...

Bye the way: at the Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken Album, peter is very deep, and it sound great.. multible orgasm.. ;)

Ever heard Death? Chuck and Peter is quite similar on the high-pitch screams.

Peter and Chuck are WAAAAAY different. I can imitate shuck perfectly, but can;t even come close to Peter. Although mike can reach the highs of peter, i still find that his lows blow anything mister T (thats peter) could produce for bloodbath. It fits the style much better and pays a better tribute to old school death.

This doesn;t mean i dont like pater as a vocalist, i agree, he's inhuman, but not my fav for bloodbath.