Petition for a Nevermore US Headlining tour

i signed it cause i wanna see them as a headlining, rather than opening for a lot of big acts along with intimate venue. i didn't sign it cause i DIDN'T want them to be part of the megadeth thing. i would like them to do a headlining tour as well some time, so i can see them 'up close'.

I'd like to see a headlining tour like most of us, but you take what you can get since it's out of our hands.

Not a fan of Dream Theater, but I think I could manage to get through them. If I had to that is.

1. Wolftribe
2. nizeal fo rizeal
3. Sir Random Beard, Esq.
4. Deadheart
5. Some Lioness
6. King Jinn
7. Zack D (zmetallica)
8. Carapoop
9. Isabellums
10. Enemy
11. Necromunchkin
12. dead6skin6mask6
13. Bob McBojit
14. yetti
15. MEPHISTOPHILIAC
16. Seasons Of Destruction
17. OSHB
18. The Mah-Mah
19. RJS
20. Nittah
21. Lesa O/Bacchaus bitch
22. Starless Dragon
23. Lordlucid!!
24. Jewben
25. The Drip

I like nevermore but petitions are the most stupid fucking things ever.

1: They don't work and never have. EVER

2: No one see's them off the board it was posted on. Ten people are not going to do anything. Stop being childish and unrealistic because you just looks like fucking idiots. You poorly represent the band you like by looking like a bunch of cry babies. BOO HOO, nevermore's better than everyone... let's be rightous and say fuck the other bands and everyone else. It's just about Nevermore, WAH WAH

3: Headlining acts should be determinated by how long the band has been around.

4: Since I do not decide a headliner is determined by popularity. I am almost sure popularity determines it.

5: The entire picture is looked at, not just by 10 selfish fans on a message board of a specific band. You're not going to make a difference.

6: Petitions are nothing, no one gives a shit about petitions from people behind glass.

7: Petitions are the same thing as dog shit on a side street.

8: No one gives a shit

9: Petitions are pointless

10: No one gives a shit

11: You just disrespected Nevermore, they don't even have to be on the fest. I am sure they are glad they got a fucking spot like any other bands on it. Now they have a bunch of cry baby fans. You have the chance to go see a band you like. You could be fucking crippled and not see shit. You stuck up self absorbed morons.

12: People are putting time and money in promoting metal shows/fest. They could just say fuck metal and fuck you.

13: Go and fucking like it, it's not about you or just Nevermore. It's a fucking fest. It's not called "NEVERMORE.

14: Shows are a privlage, when I go to shows I appreciate it. People don't have to let bands that scare people and are loud play at all in their clubs/venues. Especially in a country run by religion.

"10 people aren't gonna do anything"
last time i checked it was 25.

also i am not 'crying' about anything. i'd just like to see nevermore do a headlining show. nothing against the megadeth tour except for shitty line up and blah blah blah.

i don't think many people are saying to junk the megadeth tour, we're just interested in seeing them as a headliner.

i'll agree with you that petitions don't usually work, but i would still like to see who agrees with me.

The Greys said:
I like nevermore but petitions are the most stupid fucking things ever.

1: They don't work and never have. EVER

2: No one see's them off the board it was posted on. Ten people are not going to do anything. Stop being childish and unrealistic because you just looks like fucking idiots. You poorly represent the band you like by looking like a bunch of cry babies. BOO HOO, nevermore's better than everyone... let's be rightous and say fuck the other bands and everyone else. It's just about Nevermore, WAH WAH

3: Headlining acts should be determinated by how long the band has been around.

4: Since I do not decide a headliner is determined by popularity. I am almost sure popularity determines it.

5: The entire picture is looked at, not just by 10 selfish fans on a message board of a specific band. You're not going to make a difference.

6: Petitions are nothing, no one gives a shit about petitions from people behind glass.

7: Petitions are the same thing as dog shit on a side street.

8: No one gives a shit

9: Petitions are pointless

10: No one gives a shit

11: You just disrespected Nevermore, they don't even have to be on the fest. I am sure they are glad they got a fucking spot like any other bands on it. Now they have a bunch of cry baby fans. You have the chance to go see a band you like. You could be fucking crippled and not see shit. You stuck up self absorbed morons.

12: People are putting time and money in promoting metal shows/fest. They could just say fuck metal and fuck you.

13: Go and fucking like it, it's not about you or just Nevermore. It's a fucking fest. It's not called "NEVERMORE.

14: Shows are a privlage, when I go to shows I appreciate it. People don't have to let bands that scare people and are loud play at all in their clubs/venues. Especially in a country run by religion.
you forgot the part where we dont give a shit about your shitty post

1. Wolftribe
2. nizeal fo rizeal
3. Sir Random Beard, Esq.
4. Deadheart
5. Some Lioness
6. King Jinn
7. Zack D (zmetallica)
8. Carapoop
9. Isabellums
10. Enemy
11. Necromunchkin
12. dead6skin6mask6
13. Bob McBojit
14. yetti
15. MEPHISTOPHILIAC
16. Seasons Of Destruction
17. OSHB
18. The Mah-Mah
19. RJS
20. Nittah
21. Lesa O/Bacchaus bitch
22. Starless Dragon
23. Lordlucid!!
24. Jewben
25. The Drip
26. Skaterboi ='(

I think it's amusing that the fool said "shows are a privlage". No offense to any bands, but they should be grateful as hell that they get to play music for a living instead of a normal job. But that's not really my point.

I think Nevermore should follow Cryptopsy's example and do a Back to the Politics tour. Just like how Crypt plays all of None So Vile and a few other songs, seeing all of PoE would be quite cool (no offense to the newer stuff, I just doubt I'll ever have the oppurtunity to see the old stuff live).

bump
metallol5is.jpg

TrueBeliever said:
I think it's amusing that the fool said "shows are a privlage". No offense to any bands, but they should be grateful as hell that they get to play music for a living instead of a normal job. But that's not really my point.

I think Nevermore should follow Cryptopsy's example and do a Back to the Politics tour. Just like how Crypt plays all of None So Vile and a few other songs, seeing all of PoE would be quite cool (no offense to the newer stuff, I just doubt I'll ever have the oppurtunity to see the old stuff live).

that WOULD be awesome... but why go back in time and cover a whole CD, when you can easily cover new stuff that would possibly sound just as good?

that is... unless... they play a full set of songs from other CDs, THEN play Politics in full (Dream Theater on their 6º tour, Slayer on that Reign in Blood DVD tour, etc)

dead6skin6mask6 said:
that is... unless... they play a full set of songs from other CDs, THEN play Politics in full (Dream Theater on their 6º tour, Slayer on that Reign in Blood DVD tour, etc)
if i was rich, i would totally pay them to do that. happy birthday to me, bitches!

neal said:
if i was rich, i would totally pay them to do that. happy birthday to me, bitches!

If we pool our money, we should be able to afford two shows, one in california, one on the east coast.