Petition for Mike to perform with Bloodbath

If it isn't Mike, seeing as apparently Peter cannot, who do you reckon would give it a go?

Anders...? Dan...?

The band are not exactly restricted by the usual stereotypes, but I would love to see Mike live with Bloodbath.

Good answer... I hope they could bring David Vincent, but Dan said in an intie that he probably costs much money...

But as my signature say:
Anyone who sings anything from Resurrection Through Carnage and is not named Mikael Åkerfeldt is a failure.

Of course I would love to see 'The Almighty' performing at Wacken, but I don't have money to go since I live in the ass of this stupid world... but, I'm bitching in the Bloodbath forum for a 'humble and honest' Blakkheim's reply.

So, Who do you want to be replacing 'The Almighty's and Peter's growls?

Luz said:
Someone please tell something funny, are you all asleep...?

Damn...

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey "hey! what are you doing?" The monkey says "smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have a few joints. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the side then asks the lizard, "whats the matter with you?" The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree were the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "hey!" the Monkey looks down and says "Fuuuuuuuck.......how much water did you drink?!!"

:Smokedev: :Smokedev: :Smokedev:

duuuuuuude.....

The only other person that could pull off a RTC song without failing....

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLOV!!!!!!!!!!!

Rahan said:
A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey "hey! what are you doing?" The monkey says "smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have a few joints. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the side then asks the lizard, "whats the matter with you?" The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree were the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "hey!" the Monkey looks down and says "Fuuuuuuuck.......how much water did you drink?!!"

:Smokedev: :Smokedev: :Smokedev:

haha man, that was like a first grader joke(if you replace the pot with lunchables or something), i enjoyed it in the sense that i expected to crack up, and i was just like....Wow...at the end.

Ok I understand that you want to see Mike sing for Bloodbath, but a petition? Come on! I don't really think it's very cool for your fans to start demanding that you do something, just because it will make them feel good. He's done a lot of shit already and probably is busy with other things. People forget that their musical heroes are people with common, everyday worries and time constraints. Personally, I'd be pissed off if my fans submitted something like this.