Petition for new Opeth artwork

children of bodom are rad....you have to take it with a grain of salt; they're not trying to make an artistic statement, its just dumb fun in a way. alexi laiho seems like a dick, anyone with the nickname "wildchild" has to be, but that's not the point really. i saw them with fear factory :ill: and lamb of god :kickass:, and before they came onstage a roadie went and put out bottles of water by each band member's position onstage....then came back and put out beers. c'mon now, doesn't that sum it up?

cthulufhtagn said:
children of bodom are rad....you have to take it with a grain of salt; they're not trying to make an artistic statement, its just dumb fun in a way. alexi laiho seems like a dick, anyone with the nickname "wildchild" has to be, but that's not the point really. i saw them with fear factory :ill: and lamb of god :kickass:, and before they came onstage a roadie went and put out bottles of water by each band member's position onstage....then came back and put out beers. c'mon now, doesn't that sum it up?

No, not a grain of salt, you have to stretch a condom over your arsehole before playing one of their records.

I'll remember that the next time I play, being that my red hair makes it apparant I'm Irish. I only thought it was Pantera and Peter Steele with his mandatory bottle o'wine who had honors of drinking on stage.

Kissing the Shadows is my personal favorite CoB song, but that's only because I get a massive boner over the two minute solo.

But back on topic:

1.Jinn
2.FUBAR
3.Necramentia
4.ænimated
5.deliverance
6.PoS
7.Opethmaniac
8. RjBeals
9. Inconium Guard
10. Saint Luke

Jinn said:
Tell that to Zakk Wylde. He doesn't take one sip of alcohol until AFTER he's done playing.

Really? Now that surprises me haha...

Anyone with an album called "Alcohol Fueled Brewtality"...you have to wonder a bit.

Listen to Goat Horn - Storming the Gates and tell me these guys don't deserve the right to drink on stage.

Still not convinced? Go to one of their shows, and tell me they don't deserve the right to drink on stage. \m/

Jinn said:
Tell that to Zakk Wylde. He doesn't take one sip of alcohol until AFTER he's done playing.

ummmm... are you sure about that?? :Smug:

zakk3.jpg

zakk3.jpg

Zakk Wylde in his interview with Revolver: August 2004

"On the days off, I'm raisin' hell and getting fucked up, but I don't go up onstage fuckin' loaded - I have too much pride in my guitar playing to do that."
~Zakk Wylde