Petition to reissue the Candlelight records the proper way

^ It might not bother you about the shitty rehearshals but it sure bothers me alot. And why doesn´t Candlelight realease BOTH versions, then everyone can pick their favourie one.

Johan said:
anyone who doesn't want their albums fucked up by incompatible songs
here's an idea. don't listen to those songs then.

you really aren't seeing this from a record label's or band's perspective, and why it will never happen.

Silent Song said:
here's an idea. don't listen to those songs then.

you really aren't seeing this from a record label's or band's perspective, and why it will never happen.

Oh those songs aren't on my copies, so they don't bother me.
Yes I do see things from the label's perspective so I understand very well why they do as they do.
But I was trying to argue the point from the view of the LISTENER, if you read what I replied to you would know that.

AlexGuinness said:
None of my copies of Orchid had a sticker on...

Then you don't have the original Euopean release I suppose. It says:
Opeth
"Orchid"
The Best of the new Swedish wave of
Extreme metal. An utter masterpiece.
Candle 010CD

AlexGuinness said:
None of my copies of Orchid had a sticker on...
Yeah, I have heard that orchid may or may not have had a sticker on it when it came out. I have e-mailed and seen photos of other peoples and some who claimed to have bought it in 95 upon relese said there was no sticker on it. So yes you have an original someone may have replased the jewel case or the record company never put one on to begin with. I have actually heard from some fan on this forum that when orchid was originally relesed it did not have a sticker on the front. If there is no logo on the front, and says candle010, and the cd is just blue with complact disc digital audio you have the original.