Petition to kick Dimmu Borgier of the hypocrisy tour.

Also i fully agree, i want Hypocrisy to headline and
kickass to everyone, and don't want to see dimmu gig
and the disturb that their fans can cause at hypcrisy gig.
But attention!
I have afraid of risk that label cancel hypocrisy
partecipation instead and continue with dimmu tour, because dimmu have priority because released now album and have hungry of dates and promotion.

Hail

I like some of Dimmu Borgir's music and look forward to see them live for the first time.

And even though I have seen Hypocrisy live, hmm, four times so far, I really look forward to see them once more since they are one of my favourite bands.

Why not start a petition to get Hypocrisy a headline tour instead?

I couldn't care less about Dimmu but sadly it's not likely that Hypocrisy will do a headlining tour here and also the ticket cost 22 euros so I might as well stay for the whole show.

Distorted said:
I couldn't care less about Dimmu but sadly it's not likely that Hypocrisy will do a headlining tour here and also the ticket cost 22 euros so I might as well stay for the whole show.

Not likely yeah...and that is so wrong!
I´m also going to Helsinki. There is that Helsinki-add in the ticket price...25e. grrr.
But it is great that Hypocrisy is finally coming to Finland!

i would much rather have another headliner for the tour, say uhhh, AA or opeth, but th eliklihood of that happening is slim and none. so i will sign this hoping to be rid of dimmu, tho they do have some good songs. but i would pay to see nevermore hypocrisy and CoB without dimmu, shit i would pay more to see them without dimmu

both bands are pretty good. Hypocrisy is better in my opinon but i wouldnt mind seeing both for the first time. I missed Hypo on their last tour with Soilwork.

Hypocrisy is defnately awesome though

gnoff said:
Why not start a petition to get Hypocrisy a headline tour instead?

Because the thread is "Petition to kick Dimmu Borgier of the hypocrisy tour." :D And because it's not right to mix work and pleasure...Nor is it right to mix Dimmu and Hypo. :devil:

good post :D

well, at least hypocrisy is on next years no mercy festival along with some other great bands like carpathian forest, cannibal corpse (!!), exhumed (!!!!! :Spin: ) and so on ... hail and kill!