Whats your feeling about Dimmu Borgir?

Here is my one problem with Dimmu Borgir: If they would JUST NOT have those 15 second to one minute interludes of awful blast beats they'd probably be one of my favorite bands. I do though think that they are phenominal LIVE. Their drummer is insane...he takes up a a whole corner of the stage with his gear!! I have not bought the new Dimmu CD yet. I am waiting for the End records to get the digi-pak or the DVD version. Can't wait for this tour.

does anyone know the order that the bands are gonna play? im hoping CoB isnt first so they will maybe get a longer set time.
i think dimmu will be awesome live...

I used to love them when they were heavier. I hate this new album of theirs, and I just may be the only person to say this, but I am bored of all this symphonic metal trend.

I want heaviness and blast beats, I want terror and hatred, and Dimmu failed to provide me with that in their last album.

I'm gonna play some real Dimmu Borgir now. And Cradle of Filth rocks as well, Dani's growls are the best!

Dont like dimmu so much.. Though theý have some incredible songs... and i think the new album is full of shit.. Cob is the one for me!