Petition to kick Dimmu Borgier of the hypocrisy tour.

Steve420 said:
Keep Dimmu There. it's nowhere near as bad as In Flames and Slipknot at least. I like them too, and it'll make the show better :)

at least the tour isn't:

MARILYN MANSON
with SLIPKNOT
and PANTERA
SUPERJOINT RITUAL

hypocrisy might show up too, you never know
i would go to that show just for Manson's stage show, because he is a helluva entertainer, and to see if Hypocrasy "shows up" :lol:

Slipknot = teh lose
Pantera = not bad, older workings are good, before Phil became a band whore
SJR = teh lose

What Is This Bullshit!!?? Dimmu Borgir is actually a great band, and gets better and better. Their last album is a great one.

It is actually incredible that the &/"%#&!¤(&"!% country Norway
have people that can produce this good music.

Immortal
Satyricon
Emperor
The sins of thy beloved
Pagan's Mind
Old mans Child

are also Norwegian bands worth listening too.

Old Man's Child off course being an offset of the aforementioned Dimmu Borgir, sharing two members of the band.

if i could just get a steady band behind me, i would make America worth more than just the birthplace of bands like Morbid Angel and Obituary. *needs a band*

I would never sign a such petition :loco: Dimmu borgir are a great band and they deserve the status they reached, and to be headliners of the tour...i don't think it was a shame for Hypocrisy to be the second band, there were many fans supporting them during the gig ( i'm one of those ) and as some of u said, they will take part of the next festival...

I saw the show...Norther, Hypocrisy, then Dimmu...and to tell you the truth, Norther gave Hypocrisy and Dimmu a run for their money...that dude can fuckin' scream!

Dimmu wasn't bad at all, they put on a great show, even though the sound in Alcatraz in Milano was kinda crappy due to acoustics.