Phew, just failed my endurance test..

Shimrra

Sep 19, 2007
I only made it to 7:05 of Laying the Demon to Rest on the drums :loco: before my arms started getting too tired. Metal drummers must have arms like tree trunks and legs like bridge pylons. If I ever get around to it, I'll post a video of me playing some Theocracy, but LtDtR is hard on the arms. The song Mirror of Souls isn't nearly as tiring, even though its double as long.

Drums: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrLOYxgEIrU&translated=1[/ame]
Guitar: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ca9mmj8-IQ&translated=1[/ame]

My fave's, enjoy :D

Michael Angelo Batio is rumoured to have sped up his videos. Honestly.

But, in any case, I'm more partial to the guitar video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Angelo Batio is rumoured to have sped up his videos. Honestly.

So I guess he can take that as a compliment :p

He's pretty good, but ambidexterity is only impressive on the eyes, to me at least :)

I watched the Jani vs Syu video a while back, fun eye candy :D
.. it's a shame he doesn't play with Sonata any more.

it's a shame he doesn't play with Sonata any more

I actually don't really listen to Sonata any more since he left. I don't like the new guy.

Oh, and 'bout Michael Angelo, I never said I believed the rumours :D But yeah, I guess what I heard was wrong. But about music not working like that, I think some people would gladly speed up their own vids if it helped them earn more money. Just like many Pop artists digitally improve their voices.

it's a shame he doesn't play with Sonata any more

I actually don't really listen to Sonata any more since he left. I don't like the new guy.

Oh, and 'bout Michael Angelo, I never said I believed the rumours :D But yeah, I guess what I heard was wrong. But about music not working like that, I think some people would gladly speed up their own vids if it helped them earn more money. Just like many Pop artists digitally improve their voices.

They haven't recorded anything since Jani left, but hey, you can always check out their upcoming piece to rate the "new guy" properly, :rofl:

Sped up what exactly?
Man, I always knew people accused DF of speeding up, but I always thought it was simple jealousy.