Phoenix Show

Silver Raven

Evil Wench
Apr 7, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Just wondering how many are gonna be at the show tomorrow nite. Im hoping like hell I get to go but it all depends on if I get lost getting to the Mason Jar or not :cry:

I will be at the show, filming this awsome show, stage front. This should be a memorable night. That is very cool to see New Mexico fans driving out all this way for this tour...you know you cannot miss this...try and encoruge everyone else to do the same.

Three of us will be going. We've been trying to figure out if we could get advanced tickets, but apparently not. Mason Jar only holds about 200 people at best, and it seems that tickets are only available at the door. Should be interesting. :/

Can't wait to see Opeth, though!!

Well it looks like I wont be getting lost since my friend will be able to go with me. But to make sure we dont Im gonna beg him that we leave a little early :lol: I just know this is gonna be a fucking amazing show!

Originally posted by evlgt85
Three of us will be going. We've been trying to figure out if we could get advanced tickets, but apparently not. Mason Jar only holds about 200 people at best, and it seems that tickets are only available at the door. Should be interesting. :/

Can't wait to see Opeth, though!!

I got my ticket almost over a month ago through www.Syndicateconcerts.com but still had to pay a $4.40 handling fee.. Damn.

But, I too cant wait to see them Opeth again.

I dont think Ticketmaster was hosting this. So I doubt the Wherehouse is selling them.

Sometimes if you ask the guys up front for a stub, they'll give you one.

I just got back from the show and FUCKING A, Opeth was amazing. And the guys in the band are so fucking cool.

I agree with you, tattoedsean666...I didnt care very much for Paradise Lost but Tapping The Vein did put on a pretty good show!

If you got your ticket at the Mason Jar they had a ticket stub for the show, Im not sure if they do it everytime since this was the first time I ever went.

Btw, VEHEMENCE you are cool as fuck man and I wish you and the band lots of luck with the tour!

Thank you! It was nice meeting you because you were cool too!
Tapping the Vein was a very good Gothic Metal Band and I confused them with the one from Europe.

Paradise Lost were very tight and seemed to hav a good time jamming out their songs. They used Line 6 amps like I do, the Flextone II.

Opeth was just amazing, and it was an honor to talk to Bloodbath/Opeth Front man for the first time. Gave him our Vehemence-God Was Created disc as well, and also I was surprised he remembered my email to him b4 the tour since, mine was kinda unusualy long/reguarding the tour line up since we were offered this tour. Ill be seeing them tommorw at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Anna

So you dont forget! ..........

DEICIDE - BEHEMOTH - AMON AMARTH - REVENGE - VEHEMENCE
Full USA 4 WEEK TOUR in MARCH

His long sleeve Morningrise shirt, when Peter signed my cd he told me it was very rad and one of the best shirts he had seen :D Of course I turned into a lil school girl after that because I got to meet my Gods.

The singer from Tapping the Vein is cool as hell, I talked to her for a few minutes where she was selling her stuff :)

I dont understand why people dont want to respect a band. If Im at a show to see the headline band, Im gonna cheer on all bands because they are there supporting not only themselves but the main band. I didnt care much for Lost Paradise but I screamed and cheered for them.

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
was it my confusion or did they play serenity painted death?

Yep they did;
Mikael told the crowd not to get upset about the next song cause they havent had a chance to practice it very much.. :D

But they pulled it off FUCKING BEAUTIFULLY!