Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

Me in school uniform(yuk!)pretending to be Malmsteen..I look ridicuolus :loco:
1krhh

A pic from a home party..I'm a bit drunk.. :loco:
1krci

My lovely buddy Elektra ;)
1ktah

Hey slash you're right!!! I thought it was Malmsteen in that picture...Malmsteen in a girly skirt :loco: ...he will sure wishes to be at school days again... :)

Nice of you to put photos of Elektra and Fuchsia Groan...looks like you are a happy company all together... :)

:tickled: everyone used to call me Slash or Malmsteen due to my hair when I was at school.. :D pleased to hear you liked the photos..by the way As I'm interested in fine arts I'm thinking of drawing OL members' pictures and caricatures..when I'm done I want to put them here ;)

Here's a photo of me with Burak in the golden RTN Istanbul days...still missing these moments a lot... :cry:
Brother Burak we wish you to have the best vacations ever!!! and take some rest ok?:)
Hey, don't forget to take your videocamera with you... ;)

burak.jpg

Slash said:
:tickled: everyone used to call me Slash or Malmsteen due to my hair when I was at school.. :D pleased to hear you liked the photos..by the way As I'm interested in fine arts I'm thinking of drawing OL members' pictures and caricatures..when I'm done I want to put them here ;)

That's a great idea!!! :hotjump: I like caricatures a lot!!!:)
So you're into fine arts? I like fine arts also but i'm unable even to draw a line correctly... :p :D

Dreamcell said:
That's a great idea!!! :hotjump: I like caricatures a lot!!!:)
So you're into fine arts? I like fine arts also but i'm unable even to draw a line correctly... :p :D

:lol: I'm sure you're more talented than me in some other areas.. :)

ha ha
i am playing for fun ......in a band :)
i have some friends thet i play with