Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

lucipher.jpg

I'm the one man in black. This picture's a bit old and doesn't show my face clearly. I will try to put up better fotos as soon as I borrow a cam.

Hey Morticia,photos you sent are awesome (as always)! Me and a friend have started making drawings of the photos ( 1 or 2 finished) and planning to give them to the band as a present if we can reach them of course:) oops that would be a surprise :p

Here are some photos from Thessaloniki. I'm sorry but i haven't captured any OL live photos. So here are some OL photos off stage. Hope you'll enjoy them :)

The "retsina", "souvlaki", "tsipouro" party!!!
gr2.jpg

gr5.jpg

gr6.jpg

Matti used the forbidden "m...i" word as a result of our happy family photo!!!
gr4.jpg

OL's new "piano bar" project!!!
gr3.jpg

A ride in my "deathcar"...Kobi, Eden and Avi were lucky to survive the ride but Avi was the unlucky to be captured in it...well and maybe Eden too... ;) :)
gr7.jpg

Well you all know the sweet guy on the left...as for the guy on the right...nevermind him...
gr1.jpg

Thanks a lot family. I'm really happy you liked the photos.:) These moments own to all the OL family. I'm certain that not a long time will pass until we'll be all together again under the same OL consert roof to reunite our memories, heart, soul and mind!!! :kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

Great photos Skybreak and Suicidal4life. Thanks a lot for sharing. :)

obay bringer of light: The "nevermind him" guy in the last uploaded photo with Matti is actually the "nevermind me". :)

OK- First you have to upload your pictures to a picserver-these are available online ( find them through google for instance)
Look for one that is free.
Now bear in mind that the size of the picture you can put in a picserver,
is limited. They will tell you on the site how big the picture can be max ( in terms of KB) Uploading your picture to such a site, means that your picture gets an internet address, and you link that address inhere. There are special codes you need to use to put the link inhere so we can see the oicture. If you found a picserver, then let me know and I will tell you how to take the next step.

PS> try www.villagephotos.com- I use it too. If you have several emailaddresses, you can create more than one account. Number of pictures online is limited to 25 per account at this server.

Good luck,
Nathalie.

PS Can the guy who put in the huge pic please make it smaler? It's doing funny things with the page!

Aka mastema- please try, it is not hard! I will have a better internet connetion available within two weeks. You can try to mail the pictures to me and I will make them smaller for you? ( do not do that now, because it will block my connection if they are too big)
Look, I am no computer nerd myself, but even I did it!!!