Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

so Eran... i know that i didn't want to, but i see that i just have to put this one here...

:p;):p

050508_184010-2013_uri_me_1.JPG

Damn, Orphaned Land, i miss you so much :-((((
I noticed something: Eden holds a beer, or a cigarett, or both, at every picture, hehe:) Like it, though!

I also have one pic with Eden with nothing in his hands... but that's because he left the cig in the ashtray and the beer on the table... hehe

Can anyone tell me how can I add photo to message? I have some photos from Lodz where they gave great concert. And of course photo with Eden, who is smoking cigarette and drinking coke :D
PS
sorry for my poor english

Antimatter said:
Can anyone tell me how can I add photo to message? I have some photos from Lodz where they gave great concert. And of course photo with Eden, who is smoking cigarette and drinking coke :D
PS

First of all.....you're english is great :)

we will love to see the pictures from Lodz....
unfortunatelly.....you'll have to post the pics to another site before you put it in this forum......

Antimatter said:
PS

Welcome in Antimatter. yeah Eran is right, u have to download the pics to another site but if you want i can do it for you. you can send the pics to me.

Here is photo with Eden and Kobi
472b15de.jpg

and with Matti
1c2cb904.jpg

and another with Matti
72147727.jpg

and a my photo with Johan Edlund from Tiamat
8230ad13.jpg

and my photo with Danny Cavanagh from Anathema
4db72563.jpg

I'll send some pics from concert to official website.