Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

:worship:
I´ve Allways been an orphaned land´s fan.
I saw you at paradise garage in lisbon on the 1st of june and loved it!!
It was really great to see you playing alive!

Hello!
The show in lisbon was great. Also all the guys in the band are very nice and it was a pleasure to meet you all. i took some pics, as soon as I get the film developed i will try to post some here.
Take care!

Antimatter great photos!! I remeber when i was standing during Paradise Lost concert in Warsaw I saw Kobi and Uri. I have taken my bf. t-shirt sleeve and talkim to him: "look, look those are guys from Orphaned Land..looookkkk!!!" But I was to scared to asked them for autograph :( One of them... I don`t remember which of them Kobi or Uri had gray blouse with some inscription in (I think) hebrew (Ok I got to say that in Poland we don`t differentiate all those languages similar to hebrew and many person call this alphabets - vermicules ;) ) and since then I`m trying to get some blouse with inscription in hebrew it was looking realy grate especialy for somebody who differentiate only yiddish... heh, but I think I wouldn`t get it in Poland :(

Mina Harker said:
Ok, in the end I haven't been able to modify the pic to make it look better... Anyway, here you have it: the proof I saw OL in Madrid :p
And sorry for the bad quality...
click here

Hum... I think I know the guy with the Opeth t-shirt, hahahahaha :D

If you would came to Warsaw one day we can meet!! I will show you some non popular places for turists!! :D Don`t worry it is normal for us ;) ... in Poland people always were very hospitables :D
But I think that trip to Poland is quite expensive :( I would like to go Israel... but it cost too much!!!

oh... and i got to put here 2 fotos from my winter holidays in 2003 in Tatra Mountains
http://acn.waw.pl/okruszek/foty/stronkaalbum/tatry03zima/13.jpg
http://acn.waw.pl/okruszek/foty/stronkaalbum/tatry03zima/14.jpg

Mina Harker said:
Ok, in the end I haven't been able to modify the pic to make it look better... Anyway, here you have it: the proof I saw OL in Madrid :p
And sorry for the bad quality...
click here

Hey Amaia,
Great picture.....we want more!!!!
:)

050621_160731-1667_DSCN0549.JPG