Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

Cryptor said:
Me drinking from a horn that I purchased at the metal market at Wacken last year:
viking.jpg

dude, you drink from your horn in the wrong way. the bending of the horn has to show downwards or sidewards (so that the liquid can flow smoothly) but never upwards...cheers

Hypnos said:
dude, you drink from your horn in the wrong way. the bending of the horn has to show downwards or sidewards (so that the liquid can flow smoothly) but never upwards...cheers

Thanks. I didn't know that. Then again, I never see people drinking from them here in Australia. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go have a drink from it tonight before going out :D

DONG13120320111.jpg

About 5 years ago, when I had a long goatee (which was stiffened with a whole can of hair spray!:
Image1.jpg

On a more professional note (me on the right):
020419090931_477.jpg

Miltbrand,I think you should censor a certain photo before the censorship police (aka Avi the admin) comes and does it for you.

Jeres bekendt har hans ding dong nedhængende ud
Danish YAY!

paradoxile said:
Miltbrand,I think you should censor a certain photo before the censorship police (aka Avi the admin) comes and does it for you.

Jeres bekendt har hans ding dong nedhængende ud
Danish YAY!

Ding dong! LMAO!!!! :D

Best laugh for a long time!!!!!

Leave out the 'ned', and put an 'e' in the end of 'bekendt', then it´s actually pretty correct! Well done!

awesome...I was about to say
Så er der ikke mere en og anden her ovre vil få has på jer

Is my danish ok?
didn't see your post earlier...
I have to edmit...I cheat in danish...I use one of those internet translators and they are pretty much shit.
at first I used those in swedish but I was getting remarks from swedes that I talk like a tourist so I genuinely started learning swedish using a dictionary and learned some basic verb conjugations so I don't sound like a moron

Folklore said:
Denish folks rules
im drunk so trust me i know what im saying.
I have denish friends in university here !!!!!!

I haven't met any Danish people yet...I got a good lady friend who's half swedish and yemenite and absolutely gorgeous.we met in the army.
now this is really funny but I swear it's true: Her father's name is Peter Lindgren...hers is Annely

paradoxile said:
I haven't met any Danish people yet...I got a good lady friend who's half swedish and yemenite and absolutely gorgeous.we met in the army.
now this is really funny but I swear it's true: Her father's name is Peter Lindgren...hers is Annely

Both highlights are fucking cool!!!

Is it true that all israelis have to do 2 years in the army/navy/air force?

Actually, yesterday I got a call from the army that I may have a job in the army from march 1. until maybe april next year! The only problem is that the last six months of that contract, is in the southern part of Afghanistan! :erk:

paradoxile said:
awesome...I was about to say
Så er der ikke mere en og anden her ovre vil få has på jer

Is my danish ok?
didn't see your post earlier...
I have to edmit...I cheat in danish...I use one of those internet translators and they are pretty much shit.
at first I used those in swedish but I was getting remarks from swedes that I talk like a tourist so I genuinely started learning swedish using a dictionary and learned some basic verb conjugations so I don't sound like a moron

Right, if you´re trying to learn swedish, then it makes sense that what you´re trying to write in danish makes no sense!

What you wrote, means litteraly: Then there´s no more one and the duck over here will get you!

:D

But I do understand what you´re trying to say! Keep up the good work! Because swedish (and danish in particular) are very hard to learn!

Some pictures of what I normally do... restoring..

Like the restauration of this wall paintings... Here we were just recovering the lost image, the good thing is that the columns was made in one design, so we can made them again (note: you can see the difference between the original and the intervetion because this is made only with lines)
This place is Tetela del Volcán, in the state of Morelos. México.
DSC04194copy.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

or the restauration of wood scultpture of the XVI century or much more of colonial art... as Mexico is a very religious site, most of the heritage we work is rounding this...
Enero32.jpg

Enero6.jpg

and after restoring we have to package it...
DSC05176.jpg

DSC05186.jpg

you can see here the sculpture almost ready to go...
DSC05243.jpg