Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

jasonfriday135vl.jpg

Magdalena, sorry for not replying for so long. Thank you for the explanation. I think you have quite a hard job, the thing you most need to have is patience- lots of it. you have to work centimeter by centimeter judging form the pics.

Sabrina, nice gallery, by now you know who's who. I think I saw one pic of Paradoxile somewhere. Maybe I can find it again and make it smaller, so we can see the dude. Paradoxile- I think it was a picture from the Mosad club- or am I mistaken?

Morticia NL. said:
Magdalena, sorry for not replying for so long. Thank you for the explanation. I think you have quite a hard job, the thing you most need to have is patience- lots of it. you have to work centimeter by centimeter judging form the pics.

Sabrina, nice gallery, by now you know who's who. I think I saw one pic of Paradoxile somewhere. Maybe I can find it again and make it smaller, so we can see the dude. Paradoxile- I think it was a picture from the Mosad club- or am I mistaken?

I put a pic of myself somewhere in the disciples forum...
Mosad? which pic are you talking about?

Shalom, salam brothers and sisters.
My name is Muhammad. Am lebanese, 20 y.o
I moved to Russia since 8 month to study.
I play drums.
I love Orphaned land, they're just the best !
Before when i was in beirut, it was so hard to contact them.
I first heard Orphaned Land when i was 17 :headbang: And i thought, oh that's a good mixture between oriental and metal music.I heard after many bands playing same type, but still Orphaned land sounds perfection. First and the most attractive were guitar solos, vocals and lyrics. It was something holy that Kobi say, I did really discover more about religion through the concept from Orphaned Land. Everytime i meet somebody, i ask about orphaned land, very very few people knew the band in beirut. My brother, explained me that it's not only about lyrics and guitar solos, it's a super bassist and very good harmony.I couldn't help it :hotjump: . I want to contact Orphaned Land although if somebody knows about it, even if it only through internet, i could get spanked :ill: Kobi answered my emails always, and he introduced me friends from jordan. Other Friends in beirut starting looking at me like i was one of the 10 most wanted in the world. :cool: After i found a cd shop and one guy did a big favor to bring Orphaned Land cd hidden in his clothes from france. And after kobi send me some cds and cassettes, friends from jordan recieved and send back to beirut. Big thanks to Ez. Unfortunatly, when cds arrived to post, it was :bah: expropriated, and i recieved notice that i'm being daily watched for 6 month. Horror. It was very bad that somebody listen to metal music, he becomes a devil worhsiper. Moreover, in my situation i can also be an isreali agent.. My family supported me, they already knew about Orphaned Land. I decided after to do Orphaned lands tattoo, and i think today i can show my face in the tattoo picture in orphaned lands gallery.Oh My God ! :tickled: I recieve after an email from Kobi that i can read my name in Sahara Digital pack. Salam to all our orphaned brothers.. I was so proud. More lebanese contacted Orphaned Land by this time.
I still wait to meet orphaned land.
With all love and respect.

Muhammad- thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope you keep checking in regularly to tell us how you are doing. Could you explain why you went to to Russia to study? Where in Russia exactly?

That Ez is a wonderful guy! He is like a kind of intermediate from what I read here. I met him on a couple of occasions and am planning to visit him in Jordan. Insallah.

You are an example of open minded thinking person and in todays world that is very welcome- especially seeing the hardship you had to overcome just to be able to listen to the music you love and speak your mind.

Respect!:)

Nathalie

I live in moscow. I heard in russia they've got very good vodka. ;)
Honestly, i had a schoolarship.

Muhammad said:
I live in moscow. I heard in russia they've got very good vodka. ;)
Honestly, i had a schoolarship.
which university if I may ask?MGU maybe?

Natalie pretty much said everything I wanted to say
hopefully someday there will be an officail peace between Lebannon and Israel so you'll be able to come visit Israel and meet OL and some of the Israeli fans in person.

Is there a OL show in Russia this tour?

Thank u people for u nice welcome. :Spin:

Ollo-San Exactly it is me.

And when i arrived to russia, i had to fix it again .. here's a pic.

So it's only about the vodka hu? I am deeply dissapointed.
I met mr. Vodka this summer when I was in the Mosad club in Tel Aviv. I never drink and drinking 4 vodkas in a row when you never drink, is..ahem....interesting experience.:yuk:
Thanks to the friend who had to carry me up the stairs. hehehe:cool:

Maybe Paradoxile, this is where my dilusion concerning the picture came from?

But back to you Muhammad, what do you find Russia to be like? I am hoping to one day visit this country, they have some of the best musea in the world (I'm boring, I know. I'm obsessed with art)

Morticia NL ..
Museams here are owesome .. I visited Volgograd, city 1 hour 30 mins from moscow, flying. Friendly people. The city had a big battle, and they were the first to stop or maybe resist hitler. I can send u some photos of this city. It's owesome. The Highest monument in all world is there. Long story ...
In moscow, many monuments everywhere. Red square very nice, Linen is still sleeping there, mummified.
Club are amazing, blondes in particular.
Food ... Yummy.
Skinheads, horror !

Reaction to see so much snow !